What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Psychedelic

It's just a year, there are many songs with a certain year as title.... how could you know it's about Taylor? :toofunny: 

Tropico

On one hand, this could be an actual feud which serves as a mess/source of etertainment for us pop forum users

But on the other hand, this could be nothing. Gaga has many songs registered there which never get released. No biggie. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Didymus

Then again.. there are TONS of songs titled 1984. Most famously David Bowie's song 1984 and the cover by Tina Turner. Usually it's about the book.

Not convinced, especially since Katy isn't one of the writers. Telling your songwriters to write a song about your rival pop star is just.. I dunno, if she's really that pathetic :rip:

Blue Jeans

On one hand, this could be an actual feud which serves as a mess/source of etertainment for us pop forum users

But on the other hand, this could be nothing. Gaga has many songs registered there which never get released. No biggie. 

​But on the other hand its Gaga, and she's known for being messy when it comes to songs, she likes to keep them for ha self :neyde:

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Azor Ahai

I'm here for the drama :sis: 

I equally dislike both of them but  bop to their hits :sis: 

Haroon

I'd be more inclined to believe that it's related to the immensely famous book by George Orwell called 1984 than because Taylor Swift named her album 1989 :duck: 

monsterdreams

Blah 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

• Admin locked this topic

Archived