Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Katy Perry

DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

A basic b---h loving a basic song about a b---h owing money to another b---h, what a reverse warholian expedition 

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Not even surprise that some people can turn everything about Katy into something negative.

Anyway, that was cute. Katy is freaking adorable and better stan for my other Queen. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Florian

I don't understand the "hate", it's quite funny and she showed a lot of self-mockery. I like it

LoveandMagic

How could I have gone my entire life not knowing that National Grilled Cheese Day even existed??!!!!!

This is a moment when we should all sing praises to our cheeze-balling-chanteuse Katy Perry for bringing recognition to such an historic and often over-shadowed event! :whitney:

Katy for Prez! Free grilled cheese for everyone!!:excited:

Bitch better have my damn grilled cheese!:fthis:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

A basic b---h loving a basic song about a b---h owing money to another b---h, what a reverse warholian expedition 

The complete BITCHCEPTION! :udidnt: 

Love them. :saira: 

GagaMyBlood95

inb4 she tries to be urban on her next record :awkney: 

​Let her go, she'll flop finally :staymad:

Haroon

I finally bought Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection :party: 

I'd loved the album for years but I'd never actually bought it. I was super excited for Teenage Dream when it came out but I just illegally downloaded it and listened to it loads, but I kinda went back and purchased it now because I don't put illegal music on my phone and I wanted the album :laughga: It's super weird listening to the album in the proper order it was meant to be listened to, I used to listen to it in alphabetical order because that's how it was set when I illegally downloaded it all those years ago :toofunny: 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived