Katy Perry

DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

Haroon

Inb4 prism rerelease: the Italian medallion

Featuring the hits "you're gonna hear me speak Italian", "comin at you like an Italian", and "this is how Italians do" plus "by the grace of Italians"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lmao: This is such an amazing post :lmao:

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4 prism rerelease: the Italian medallion

Featuring the hits "you're gonna hear me speak Italian", "comin at you like an Italian", and "this is how Italians do" plus "by the grace of Italians"

NOOOOO :deadbanana: 

Gagaloo911

Tweets from artists are to be in their respective artist's dedicated thread, not a brand new thread.

Only person who can have new threads from a tweet is Gaga :)

lindongardon

Thinking of You and Unconditionally should had been a smash imo.

Esp TOY. Whenever i listen and watch this video:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wdGZBRAwW74

I can't help but to get emotional. :emo:

So why?

PicklePower

Idk. Neither were huge flops. Both have passed platinum and went top 30. Unconditionally peaked at #14. 

The One That Got Away peaked at #3, but idk if that's really a ballad or not.

MEGHAN TRAINOR | Katy Perry | Taylor Swift | Lady Gaga | Rihanna | Ariana Grande | Beyoncé | Nicki Minaj | Sam Smith

Because her ballads are dull and boring

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Supersonic

Because we have Christina Aguilera's ballads that saturate the demand for ballads for the next two-three years.

Cody Draco

Idk. Neither were huge flops. Both have passed platinum and went top 30. Unconditionally peaked at #14. 

The One That Got Away peaked at #3, but idk if that's really a ballad or not.

I think it's more of a mid-tempo than a ballad. It's like Paparazzi... can be a ballad but the album version is more upbeat. :emma:

darkchylde

Because she sells herself as this party-plastic-basic-fantastic girl and the general public  don't take her seriously when she actually releases something that's lirically cohesive and actually good.

I hate her to my core but Thinking Of You, Not Like The Movies and Pearl are actually good don't tell them faggets

Economy

ballads dont usually peak high tho. Some ppl bring up Adele but half her stuff isnt even really a ballad because its at least mid tempo

you get the odd ballad song that does well but typically they dont do good. "It doesnt mean there anything wrong with Katies ballads :shrug:

Its like Gagas "You And I" that country/rock sound didnt do good in most Countries cause they simply arent into that genre. Even in North America which has more fans of the genre it did only decent.

I dont see anything special about it their performances

RainingOnMe

Because we have Christina Aguilera's ballads that saturate the demand for ballads for the next two-three years.

• Admin locked this topic

Archived