Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Katy Perry

DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

Because she releases music for radio, her goal isn't quality. She is there to please the masses, and that's fine. But it obviously isn't what the Grammys want. There's always someone in the category with her that they obviously think did better.

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though she never won, I think it's very impressive that she has so many nominations, including ROTY, SOTY and AOTY, all in different years. I hope she wins one soon.

Robotboy

i dont know.. shes not that talented.. but then again neither is rihanna or beyonce and they have lots. :shrug:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

destinyofself

I'm gonna say quality, i don't consider her an artist as such, people are probably going to come for me but i don't just put all singers into one bracket, people like Gaga, Sam Smith (althought im not keen on him), Adele etc are artist to me, they have fantastic voices and they write their own material, and have star quality and charisma, Katy is good don't get me wrong but i don't see them in the same way, i love some of Katy's songs but there's a huge difference imo. No shade.

I certainly think she deserves her nominations given all her success and popularity but every year I just feel like there are always more talented people in her categories.

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

djBuffoon

Because she doesn't make bold choices in her music, one way or another. It's very safe and mainstream, and that's fine, but why reward that when you can reward others who obviously care deeply about their output?

• Admin locked this topic

Archived