Stefani Tee

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

musician

Katy Perry

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

grenziel

Hope she maintains this, I just can't imagine how she would take a backlash from the media and the GP that adores her :pray:

Some of them want to abuse you, some of them want be abused.

artPOPthatbooty

yaaay

waiting for Gaga's next era tbh

lamaisongaga.tumblr.com

Melech

Depends on country tbh. Not in Germany. :neyde:

But yeah for her I guess 

Alan123

During Teenage Dream yes, she dominated everything. But I feel that Prism hasn't been that huge, I mean, Roar and Dark Horse have been huge and so has her tour, but a little below the water. It's like all the attention goes to Taylor Swift and other new popstars like Ariana Grande (last year though, not this), and also Beyoncé during her big album from last year.

Robotboy

shes still a radio/singles artist. she is like taylor now but with a smaller fan base. she reached most US #1s with alot of tricks from her label but i am impressed with her current tour :yes:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

SUBURBIA

yeah right...who cares...

giphy.gif

You care enough that you came into this thread to comment, and obviously the people who commented in this thread care, so how about you just take a seat 

giphy.gif

unMANiCURED

Super Bowl doesn't really count, she payed to be on it. All the other artists were hired. 

-- it’s not about sexxx or champagne, you holy fool --

Born To Slay

Yeah, I know

1411370582429.jpg

God, this pic makes me horny ?

gagzus

It has nothing to do with her singing ability though or performance ability, it's completely down to PR nothing more or less, she has perfectly generic crafted hits from Dr Puke, her image is manufactured to make her look like a generic s-xy popstar and her PR staff book her the best possible gigs.

She's a label puppet through and through, yes she may be a wonderful person but when it comes to her career it's completely false post-OOTB era

2012ga is my aesthetic

Kacey Elizabeth

Let's not remind us all :deadbanana:For real though, it is impressive. Her team (and Dr. Luke) have created the perfectly crafted pop star image for her.

Her image is all her own vision, and so is her music.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Phoenix

Congrats, this belongs to the Katy thread or another Katy forum, so Haroon should merge it.

💎

Kacey Elizabeth

Super Bowl doesn't really count, she payed to be on it. All the other artists were hired. 

she did not paid. Even Forbes and Billboard reported about how Katy did not paid and NFL itself hired her.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

AmenTheNight

Despite what you all might say, KP has been working hard to deliver better performances and better music. You might not like it, but the truth is that her+her team are consistent in their efforts of making her a huge popstar, which wasn't so easy to achieve when you watch videos from the OOTB era.

Does she deserve to be so big when she obviously doesn't have 1/4 of Gaga's talent ? Of course it's frustrating for us to see a real artist overshadowed by the superproduction that Katy is, but let's face it, her team knows how to get the **** together from start to finish. And that's without a doubt what Gaga has been lacking since the middle of the BTW era.