AP at least 4x 

:wtfga: 4x what power of Katy:giveup:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

Those two girls are sooooo childish

Whatever..; Why do I feel like Katy is going to release her album this year ?

GagaMyBlood95

Hm but is she actually going to release the song?

Those two girls are sooooo childish

​There's really nothing childish about it. It's just a "feud" that has been blown up and exploited by the media, like Taylor actually really dislikes her this much? :toofunny: I mean let's not act like she didn't know the media would get behind this big time, talk about it, get people talking — then be able to make it a single and promote it a little bit and get a hit. They're both capitalizing off this, and I bet you (as I've seen this said before), that once the whole "Bad Blood" song era is over, they'll probably pose together at the VMAs or something. Who knows? :shrug:

monketsharona

once the whole "Bad Blood" song era is over, they'll probably pose together at the VMAs or something. Who knows? :shrug:

​Probably not if Katy Perry is releasing 1984 dissing Taylor :lmao:

​Probably not if Katy Perry is releasing 1984 dissing Taylor :lmao:

​I doubt it will be released, considering it was registered in December and she didn't even write it. It would be a diss track, most likely, considering she supposedly writes on all her songs I doubt she'd pick a diss track to not write on. But you could be right, I can just say I seriously doubt it will be released.

I'd be here for her making a diss track towards Taylor as long as it's as godly as "Circle The Drain". :music:

Kacey Elizabeth

This is a song which is not even written by Katy and most likely is not even recorded. Katy never releases or accepts songs that are not written by her. Katy rejects songs which are written by other artists for her.

Example: Ester Dean said that while she writes with artists, she also offers them songs that she wrote on her own and sees if they like them or not, she herself said that she wrote Firework and Peacock with Katy and most likely offered a few songs that she wrote on her own to her, but Katy probably rejected those songs. I think there also was another song by Sia which was written for Katy (there is a demo by Sia of it on YouTube) but didn't end up in Katy's album. 

This song will never see the light of the day. Katy is too mature to give in to this feud which is mostly made up by media and fans.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kermit

AP...AP...AP...AP...>.>

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Madonna might as well join the club and release a song named ''1672''

Why does Katy dislike Taylor???

​KH KH KH

KH

KH

KKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Jenniferella

​KH KH KH

KH

KH

KKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII............

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

​omg so funny age jokes lolzzzzz 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Dangerous Man

Can't wait for queen of pup debut album in titled "2013".

tumblr_np38awg9hJ1qjxyeko1_250.gif

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

HANZ

what a stupid Feud

Barney vs Spongebob teas:deadbanana:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

• Admin locked this topic

Archived