musician

Katy Perry

DMTT

What is Katy's best album?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What is Katy's best album?

Featured Posts

MonsterMum

yikes. why are the little monsters acting so vicious this is really concerning seek help

Sarcasm is going over your head?

• Replies 15.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona

I think the Katy Vs. Gaga scared this fan base for life:wtf:

no I'm pretty sure a lot moved on, they just like joking about it ^^

To me it was so dumb this 'war'... I'm pretty sure everything is fine between Gaga and Katy (and Madonna).

SissyFromSpace

Sarcasm is going over your head?

nope. ever since the kats dragged the monsters and left them with permanent scars they have some personal vendetta against katy and any type of "shade" or hateful post is dubbed as a "joke"

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

PartySick

I love grandaddy Monster :flutter: He's so wise and so good for our Mama Monster :flutter: 

đŸ–€

PartySick

Every GGD thread about Katy/mentioning Katy

- Look, Katy!
- Ugh Katy
- Omg, you can't just ugh her
- Omg I was joking
- Omg nu uh
- Omg guise
- Innocenct thread closed for flamebait

đŸ–€

Didymus

Every GGD thread about Katy/mentioning Katy

- Look, Katy!
- Ugh Katy
- Omg, you can't just ugh her
- Omg I was joking
- Omg nu uh
- Omg guise
- Innocenct thread closed for flamebait

That's not true. And I explained myself.

Nor is this thread innocent. It's taking Katy's comment out of its necessary context and adding a joke underneath that obviously is gonna dominate the entire future of the discussion. It's not exactly against the rules (which is why it won't get closed until some major fight breaks out here - which is not happening) but some people are still annoyed by it for their own reasons which should be perfectly fine.

monketsharona

Nor is this thread innocent. It's taking Katy's comment out of its necessary context and adding a joke underneath that obviously is gonna dominate the entire future of the discussion. 

Please that's you who is the only one to make drama about it. I made this thread (deleted now) for this wise sentence. Actually I found it cool to see Katy quoting Tony.

I was not shading Katy or anything else as I am a BIG fan. 

But I won't say much, I've already been warned thank you ;) 

Didymus

Please that's you who is the only one to make drama about it. I made this thread (deleted now) for this wise sentence. Actually I found it cool to see Katy quoting Tony.

I was not shading Katy or anything else as I am a BIG fan. 

But I won't say much, I've already been warned thank you ;) 

Whuut :air: No, I knew you didn't make this thread with bad intentions, I was mostly referring to the posts below yours. I just thought you should've posted the tweet before it too.

Anyway, I didn't report you or the thread as I clearly said that I was annoyed for personal reasons (I watched that documentary and was also moved by that line and how it connected to Amy's life). So I'm not gonna apologize since I didn't do anything to get the thread moved or you warned (the first I get, the second is ridiculous) but still, PM a mod and get it reversed omg that's bs.

Didymus

And I didn't make a drama about it nor was I alone btw :later:

monketsharona

Whuut :air: No, I knew you didn't make this thread with bad intentions, I was mostly referring to the posts below yours. I just thought you should've posted the tweet before it too.

Anyway, I didn't report you or the thread as I clearly said that I was annoyed for personal reasons (I watched that documentary and was also moved by that line and how it connected to Amy's life). So I'm not gonna apologize since I didn't do anything to get the thread moved or you warned (the first I get, the second is ridiculous) but still, PM a mod and get it reversed omg that's bs.

Don't worry it's not that serious ;) I get your point.

Ladey Gagz

Nor is this thread innocent. It's taking Katy's comment out of its necessary context and adding a joke underneath that obviously is gonna dominate the entire future of the discussion. It's not exactly against the rules (which is why it won't get closed until some major fight breaks out here - which is not happening) but some people are still annoyed by it for their own reasons which should be perfectly fine.

Well technically it was against the rules, tweets don't get their own thread :Chica:

mister max

she made my day :dies:

that was... random:sis:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• 3 weeks later...

katy-perry-tour-2014-billboard-650.jpg

like her or not she is the type of girl that kept slaying mroe and more every year and that's amazing

OOTB era was fine, 2 hits that slayed worldwide

then TD era happened and she was literally ****ting #1s all the time and now with the PRISM era I dare to say she is even bigger than all of that

I mean

Roar - biggest female single of 2013
Dark Horse - biggest female single of 2014
Both having over 1 billion views on YouTube.
Prismatic World Tour grossing $200m+, which is 3-4 times of what the CDT grossed.
Katy earning $135 million this year.
Not to forget, the Super Bowl.

Her star power and celebrity status have grown immensely.

I'm not a Katy Stan but I just wanted to say this

b4331a39-1a26-4b0e-a104-83292d7dfac6.gif

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Haroon

Yup it's true that she's been growing exponentially and it is amazing :flutter: However, it's important to remember that she came off of a very strong era which could've contributed in the build up to PRISM's success. As that trailed off at the later end of the PRISM era I think we'll have to wait and see what happens with the next era :yes: I can only hope it does well because I'd love to see loads more music videos and a kick ass tour from her again :woot: 

Archived