Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Beyonce

Sexxx

Featured Posts

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she's really overrated :manicure: She is really talented, but  just not my cup of tea :ohwell:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Tropico

She's nice, I guess. I think the reason she isn't interesting to me is because it feels like she's just an entertainer and kinda makes all her decisions after a long talk with PR. 

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

yASSsss

Is she.I think she's sooo overrated by the media.her songs make no sense to me, she's a brilliant dancer but that's it.

Crazy in love is the only song from her that I like.

No one cared about her when she released 4,but now everyone is talking about her like she's the biggest star on the planet.

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Rollercoaster

Her PR team are on point. If you part yourself from the iconography associated with her, the songs are tripe.

Didymus

Agreed :giveup: She impresses me so ****ing much all the ****ing time. Her last album was a dream come true.

She's an amazing singer and performer (and by far the best dancer of our time) who is cool and interesting enough to not be basic but isn't too different to where she's polarizing, and her music is really great and not basic. She's got a banging body and a classy kind of s-x appeal too. She's a perfect medium for most people, and I think that's why she's so popular with everyone. I put her and Gaga together at the very top of the list as our generations greatest entertainers. Everyone else is far below them. The true queens of music. :legend:

Joaco95

Is she.I think she's sooo overrated by the media.her songs make no sense to me, she's a brilliant dancer but that's it.

No one cared about her when she released 4,but now everyone is talking about her like she's the biggest star on the planet.

:lmao: thats false

Which just goes to show that the same can happen with Gaga. Everyone has their ARTPOP era! Bey is the prime example I sued back when everyone was making those "Will Gaga ever make a comeback?" threads.  :)

:lmao: thats false

It did underperform though. It was a lot like ARTPOP imo except it didn't have a single do as well as Applause, if I recall. But it did well, just not compared to Sasha Fierce that came before it. But I agree, people still liked her during 4, it just wasn't as big of a hit as her other efforts, like another artist I know. :derpga:

Archived