šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Introducing: Apple Music ($9.99 a month, first 3 months free!)

Sexxx

Featured Posts

Fame Romance

OMG it looks so cool, waiting for the Android releaseĀ :wao:

Apple Music will be available June 30 in over 100 countries with iOS 8.4 for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Ā Apple Music will be available on Windows and on Android later this fall.

ā€‹It means Windows Phone or Windows for PC?Ā 

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Phone.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Pure Adrenaline

yes Tidal is officially done :deadbanana:

Ā 

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

comrade

so many totally unnecessary functions no one's interested in, too much clutter, no thanks.

Ā 

spotify has the upper hand

thefamebitch

Apple is coming so hard with this you all don't even realize. Once iPhone users (all the way back to the iPhone 4s up to the iPhone 6) update to iOS 8.4, their current music app will be transformed to Apple Music. Their current library of music will still be on their devices, but Apple has a huge advantage over its millions of users who willĀ have the ability to start a free 3 month trial immediately upon updating their phone without the need to download an additional app (such as Pandora, Spotify, Tidal, etc.) Additionallty, since most people have bought music or apps via their iTunes/Apple account, it will be even more tempting once the three month trial ends to just continue with the service because they don't need to enter any billing information.Ā They may not dominate the market in the first year, but they will certainly make a great stake in the streaming market.Ā 

jasperhallo

ā€‹Both

AddMeOnMYSPACE

eh, i still have my ipod classic and still have a iphone 4...I think ill stick to CDSĀ :lolly:

Tommy Monster

Spotify, Tidal, Apple Music, why do people even use any of these??? :awkney:Ā itĀ“s like we didnĀ“t know how to put music into our phones and listen for free :toofunny:Ā 

Sexxx

Can't wait to see what Apple have planned with GagaĀ :gaga:

RAMROD

ā€‹No, it means windows PC

ā€‹No, Apple Music does not have PC version yet as I read it on Verge and similiar sites.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Sexxx

ā€‹No, Apple Music does not have PC version yet as I read it on Verge and similiar sites.

ā€‹won't it be on iTunes itself...?

RAMROD

ā€‹won't it be on iTunes itself...?

No news yet.

People been thinking iTunes already have its own radio, separate from Beats 1 Radio that will be worldwide live radio for Apple Music.

We will see end of this month I suppose.

Archived