Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What if LG5 was...

Angel Down

Featured Posts

Hexxx

Bye at Satanism. she just cleaned her image and you wanna suggest some crap like that. im here for more darkga tho.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I loved the dark eras of TFM and BTW, but I'm not here for Satanic, demonic, and occult themes for the next comeback album...she's trying to get back with the GP...not the furthest :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dorothy Gale

I want something different, im over darkness, we've already had two.

FATCAT

"Gaga is Satan's bride" headlines once again

​Poor Taylor, being called the devil isn't fun :lmao:

Purr more, hiss less.

JazzGa

That is all hoaky 3spooky5me dark stuff. It would seem so fake and try hard. I love dark music and i am an avid metal/goth/emotional music fan from way back so believe me when i say Darkness in artistry has to come from within, from reflecting on negative experiences, heartbreak, and feelings that are hard to deal with. Lana''s Ultraviolence is a great example of a dark album and she ain't singing about goblins n ****. Gaga is in a very positive place in her life right now so I would be surprised if she decided to re-open old wounds for the sake of making a dark album.

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Bad Bromance

I loved the dark eras of TFM and BTW, but I'm not here for Satanic, demonic, and occult themes for the next comeback album...she's trying to get back with the GP...not the furthest :what:

​This right here!!  As much as I loved TFM and BTW, I really doubt Gaga is going to go for another dark era when she has been working so hard for the past year cleaning up her image.

I'm all for another dark era in the future but not for her next one.  Also, if she decides to do another dark era in the future, I would SO NOT be here for anything satanic or occult.  That sh!t is just not right in any way, shape, or form.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

PartySick

I feel like she has to be kind of careful with this next album. The whole GP will have their eyes on her after that Oscar's performance, AHS, her engagement, and Cheek to Cheek. Something classy but mind blowing will be expected from her so if she were to just revert back to Fame Monster/Born This Way styled Gaga she'd suffer from it as far as the GP goes.

Like I've said many times, I just want her to calculate and control every aspect of her next album and I'm sure it'll blow all of us away :nick:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

PartySick

​I would SO NOT be here for anything satanic or occult.  That sh!t is just not right in any way, shape, or form.

​I don't think she'd ever do it anyways, not unless it had an alternate purpose or message to it. She wouldn't do that to praise Satan (she's a Catholic or something :emma: ) and she wouldn't do it to just be edgy.

It's kind of the same argument she had with the GP about Judas. They thought she was praising the man who betray Jesus but it was actually a song about an ex/a song about not getting stuck on past heartbreaks, instead learning from them.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

TimisaMonster

​This right here!!  As much as I loved TFM and BTW, I really doubt Gaga is going to go for another dark era when she has been working so hard for the past year cleaning up her image.

I'm all for another dark era in the future but not for her next one.  Also, if she decides to do another dark era in the future, I would SO NOT be here for anything satanic or occult.  That sh!t is just not right in any way, shape, or form.

:applause: Here's to a nice light era coming soon

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Miranda Sings

So over this kind of imagery. Way, way too 2010. Gaga has clearly moved on, and I would love to see something different from her instead of a redux of The Fame Monster. She's in a really amazing place in her life, and I imagine her music will reflect that. All those ideas sound incredibly try-hard and lame. 

Klou

It's crazy how many satan lovers Gaga attracts because she's not even like that.

And no, that would be a horrible idea. 

Archived