💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga do the halftime show of the Superbowl??

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Kacey Elizabeth

Oh please, sponsorships change from year to year and if Taylor agreed to do the Super Bowl, they would be falling over themselves to make it happen! 

Taylor will do the SB, when she has time and whenever she wants to do it. She may not want to do it right now, though, since she is at the top right now. Her album sales are increasing with each album and she's had more pop hits this era than ever before. I could see her waiting a few years.

LMAO, ok. Keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! :hug:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

LMAO, ok. Keep on telling yourself that if it helps you to sleep at night, boo! :hug:

I don't really care if Taylor does the Super Bowl or not. 

The SB would jump on the possibility, though, if Taylor would agree to discuss it!  :yes:

Kacey Elizabeth

​LMAO Madonna making a commercial in 1989 for Pepsi qualifies as promo for her Halftime show? Okay. Ans Pepsi sponsored that Part of Me concert way before Katy was even Superbowl material lol. You know exactly what I meant by "they were not supporters of Pepsi until after they were announced" but whatever, keep trying and stay salty.

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't said that the 1989 commercial or that 2012 premiere concert were Madonna's and Katy's Halftime show promotions. Both Katy and Madonna have been supporting and promoting Pepsi for years, and that's why they were ultimately considered and chosen to perform at SuperBowl Halftime show. They both had and probably still have contracts & deals with Pepsi. That's not the case with Taylor. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Bad Monster Kid

Yes but not next year. 2017 please. I would like one more album cycle before she performs the grandest stage of em all. 

Spock

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't said that the 1989 commercial or that 2012 premiere concert were Madonna's and Katy's Halftime show promotions. Both Katy and Madonna have been supporting and promoting Pepsi for years, and that's why they were ultimately considered and chosen to perform at SuperBowl Halftime show. They both had and probably still have contracts & deals with Pepsi. That's not the case with Taylor. 

​wow, I didn't know you where Katy's, Madonna's and Taylor's manager with all the bts info and knowledge of endorsements and ****. You're such a cool person

:toofunny:

That's not really true but whatever, keep living in your "KATY SLAYS!!!!111111" bubble and not letting people have other opinions :kissga:

who will love me when the night is over

Thomas P

Did you even read what I wrote? I didn't said that the 1989 commercial or that 2012 premiere concert were Madonna's and Katy's Halftime show promotions. Both Katy and Madonna have been supporting and promoting Pepsi for years, and that's why they were ultimately considered and chosen to perform at SuperBowl Halftime

show. They both had and probably still have contracts & deals with Pepsi. That's not the case with Taylor.

​Would u two stop fighting!

Katy did an awesome job and im sure if the situation presented itself, Taylor would to.

I may be a huge fan of katys, and kind of a little sick of taylor, I still think they would both do awesome.

Sorry if that sounded mean!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Thomas P

​wow, I didn't know you where Katy's, Madonna's and Taylor's manager with all the bts info and knowledge of endorsements and ****. You're such a cool person

That's not really true but whatever, keep living in your "KATY SLAYS!!!!111111" bubble and not letting people have other opinions :kissga:

Kacey Elizabeth

It is a fact that Katy, Madonna, and other SB Halftime show performers have supported and promoted Pepsi in some parts of their careers. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Spock

It is a fact that Katy, Madonna, and other SB Halftime show performers have supported and promoted Pepsi in some parts of their careers. 

Oh, like Bruno Mars you mean?

tumblr_npqtx3SJ2U1qbfeljo1_250.gif

K, you Pepsi employee, celebrity manager and SuperBowl Halftime talent hiring board member

Spock

​Would u two stop fighting!

Katy did an awesome job and im sure if the situation presented itself, Taylor would to.

I may be a huge fan of katys, and kind of a little sick of taylor, I still think they would both do awesome.

Sorry if that sounded mean!!!!

​Yeah, I really don't know why I'm not allowed to have an opinion in a thread that had nothing to do with Katy lol

Thomas P

Come up with a possible setlist

ps ik this is hard because you don't have any new music, but try

Thomas P

Can you guys imagine Gaga opening the SB with MANiCURE. :Jase:

​Kind of

Kacey Elizabeth

Come up with a possible setlist

ps ik this is hard because you don't have any new music, but try

This would be a perfect set-list tbh:

1. Just Dance

2. LoveGame

3. Alejandro

4. Telephone 

5. Born This Way 

6. Poker Face 

7. Paparazzi

8. Bad Romance 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Thomas P

This would be a perfect set-list tbh:

1. Just Dance

2. LoveGame

3. Alejandro

4. Telephone

5. Born This Way

6. Poker Face

7. Paparazzi

8. Bad Romance

​I definitely   agree that Just Dance should open and Bad Romance should end it.

I think though that LoveGame, Alejandro, and Paparazzi should be cut out to leave room for Edge of Glory and 2 new songs!

Archived