💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Should Gaga do the halftime show of the Superbowl??

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

I feel that after Taylor Swift, she is probably the next female "in line". I'm pretty sure that the Superbowl would use Taylor when she's at the peak. But after Taylor, and a male artist probably, she'll be next.

​There are rumours that Britney will be doing the next one, but I do feel like taylor is probably next in line.

Im kinda sick of her, no offense to those who love her.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

I dont think she should. She is not a family-friendly act. And let's be real if she played You and I for 15 minutes it would become kind of boring by the 10th minute....I mean think about her hits...other than telephone and alejandro she couldn't even perform any on them in that show

is it true that all the stars at the superbowl must use playback? if yes, then I don't think that Gaga would do it.. 

And I think that Taylor will be the next one. You need some recent hits to sing at the Superbowl. 

HANZ

what's the point of this thread?

of course everyone wants their fav to perform at the superbowl

but the real question is will she ever even be asked to perform there?

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Kacey Elizabeth

I guarantee you the next halftime show is going to Taylor Swift. Watch..

:saladga:

Taylor has a deal with Coke, not Pepsi, which supports and presents SuperBowl games and their Halftime shows and their performers, so Taylor's chance of performing at SuperBowl Halftime is extremely slim.

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

She's not big enough. I assume Taylor will be next.

I think it's not a question of if, it's a question of when. I'm sure she is going to do it, but I don't see it happening anytime soon though. 

My money's on Taylor for the Half Time next year. And I'm not saying that because I stan, she's just the obvious choice

I feel that after Taylor Swift, she is probably the next female "in line". I'm pretty sure that the Superbowl would use Taylor when she's at the peak. But after Taylor, and a male artist probably, she'll be next.

is it true that all the stars at the superbowl must use playback? if yes, then I don't think that Gaga would do it.. 

And I think that Taylor will be the next one. You need some recent hits to sing at the Superbowl. 

As I said in my other post, "Taylor has a deal with Coke, not Pepsi, which supports and presents SuperBowl games and their Halftime shows and their performers, so Taylor's chance of performing at SuperBowl Halftime is extremely slim". 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

That would be great! Gaga is a very eccentric, theatrical, and energetic performer and entertainer with a lot of talent. She would put on a amazing show! 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Correction Missy Elliot was awesome, Katy was a feature.

Gaga would destroy the superbowl and blow all minds, slay all favs and snatch every last weave even horse tails so no more basics can make another weave.

Gaga 4 Superbowl

also it would be smart because they would have a bunch of Gay people tune in who would have other wised skipped the superbowl, it would and will be the most watched in herstery

:lmao:Why are you doing this to yourself, LeoFameMonster? Missy did slayed but Katy was the star of the show. If you think otherwise then you're obviously in denial. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Spock

As I said in my other post, "Taylor has a deal with Coke, not Pepsi, which supports and presents SuperBowl games and their Halftime shows and their performers, so Taylor's chance of performing at SuperBowl Halftime is extremely slim". 

As I said in another thread, the last time Taylor did promo for Diet Coke was almost a year ago and they pulled out as tour promoters a few months before the opening Tokyo shows of the 1989 tour. 

who will love me when the night is over

Bradley

The Superbowl is too cheap for Gaga and Gaga apparently is at a higher level. :fat: 

just kidding, of course she should and imagine her ending with Bad Romance :slay: 

imagine the whole arena singing :ra ra ah ah ah, roma ro mah mah mah: :wao:

Thomas P

The Superbowl is too cheap for Gaga and Gaga apparently is at a higher level. :fat:

just kidding, of course she should and imagine her ending with Bad Romance :slay:

imagine the whole arena singing :ra ra ah ah ah, roma ro mah mah mah: :wao:

​MIND IS BLOWN!!!!!!!!

Bad romance ending it and born this way right before with Just Dance opening the whole thing up!!!!!!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Bad Bromance

I think it's not a question of if, it's a question of when. I'm sure she is going to do it, but I don't see it happening anytime soon though. 

My money's on Taylor for the Half Time next year. And I'm not saying that because I stan, she's just the obvious choice

​I thought that too about a month or two ago but they've had too many females over the last few years.  I have a feeling they're going to ask a rock band, a rapper, or an older act.  Taylor may do it in 2017.  I could be wrong though.   :shrug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

LeoFameMonster

:lmao:Why are you doing this to yourself, LeoFameMonster? Missy did slayed but Katy was the star of the show. If you think otherwise then you're obviously in denial. 

​I just like to keep it real. The only star other than Missy was the Lion  she road in on :love:

Other than that it was underwhelming to say the least. Don't believe me, just look up how many talked about Oscars vs Katy Super bowl on google trends. And Katy barely moved any records for that performance.

But katy did do a good job of picking her guest ill give her that, She talented in that case. :wtfga:

Im not in denial boo boo, I don't know how a Gaga fan can think that was any good?

Have you never seen a Gaga performance? lol :proud:  only entertaining Katy performance IMO is when she got caught lip syncing on tv and fake playing a flute now that was entertaining miss perry!!!

Bradley

​MIND IS BLOWN!!!!!!!!

Bad romance ending it and born this way right before with Just Dance opening the whole thing up!!!!!!

​RED ONE....... RED ONE....

"do u remember the first time u heard this song? this song changed my life! we wrote this in ten minutes and then one second it's all over the radio"

Archived