Didymus 34,380 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 haha like when you said Tony's about to die, dude. no. That was a joke and I made that very clear myself. This isn't a joke. So take your lame-ass attempt elsewhere pls Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Caesium 6,022 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 It will also take him 5 years to get laid If you're gonna attempt to drag, at least make it original, and most importantly, funny. I read your comment with a blank look on my face, finding it hilarious that a simple GGD member who has likely sat on his ass all day is mocking someone who is contributing so much to the world. I'd like to suggest you log off, leave your box room and open the door and experience oxygen that your dead cactus plant hasn't produced. Maybe attend a class and realise that like the guy in the OP you could do something to help others, other than write your unneeded, unwanted bitter opinions on an online forum. Nice speaking to you sis. Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ferrer Zorola 3,966 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 That was a joke and I made that very clear myself. This isn't a joke. So take your lame-ass attempt elsewhere pls your comment was more worrying and I wasn't even rude LIFE IS GOOD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Didymus 34,380 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 your comment was more worrying and I wasn't even rude I'm totally fine with you calling me out, but then do that in the appropriate thread. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ferrer Zorola 3,966 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 I'm totally fine with you calling me out, but then do that in the appropriate thread.in that thread you didn't show your double standards so no besides @barcodemonster's reply wasn't even a big deal LIFE IS GOOD Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ambrosia 3,775 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 I am very disappointed that, within a thread, that should be filled with good, people find it necessary to make inappropriate comments and incite drama. If you have something meaningful to share about the OP, then we are all ears. This guy is wonderful and we definitely need more people like this, who not only think, but do. Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miker 5,683 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 Any good result starts with a plan and there will be obstacles. This is a human made problem that needs to be overcome and people thinking like this individual are the ways to face the issues that affect the world. People need to become more responsible for their polluting ways. Mars..........or bust! Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Luc 4,776 Posted June 3, 2015 Share Posted June 3, 2015 TU Delft? That's like 6 km away from me. Slay tbh Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.