💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where do you think Lady Gaga will get married?

Highway10

Featured Posts

crybrowz

She said she's getting married in a chapel. I'm also assuming it will be in New York City.

Alfonso

Her garage, it's two times bigger than the average house.

:deadbanana: 

I was thinking the same :emma: 

LoveandMagic

She said she's getting married in a chapel. I'm also assuming it will be in New York City.

​New York would make sense, she loves that city.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Nicole

I'd say on the West Coast near her home. At least that's what I'd do if I were her, there's way too many people + fans in NYC, she seems to get a lot of privacy when she's in Malibu and she said on Howard Stern or something that no one would see her wedding so it kinda makes sense. 

Schwerk

I'd say on the West Coast near her home. At least that's what I'd do if I were her, there's way too many people + fans in NYC, she seems to get a lot of privacy when she's in Malibu and she said on Howard Stern or something that no one would see her wedding so it kinda makes sense. 

​I was thinking the same until I realized how her place is right next to a public road. Paparazzi have lots of long lens options. Also from the sky it's easy to get good images and I can't imagine the wedding indoors.

I can also see it happening at her church next to her parents home in NYC with a party at a luxery hotel. Or she'll fly everyone out to Italy or Greece. I have no clue and I like feeling this way cause her wedding is meant to be private.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Archived