💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

Are there any presales? :huh:

I gotta get to the presale

​Which country are you in?

buy bionic

Ladey Gagz

​Which country are you in?

Canada -  Montreal

I'm on mobile so it's hard for me to go check but I haven't seen it anywhere :flop:

bionic

Canada -  Montreal

I'm on mobile so it's hard for me to go check but I haven't seen it anywhere :flop:

​ICON (Madonna's fansite) presales begin tomorrow at 10AM EST. It'll cost $20USD for the live pass to get access tho :toofloppy:

A Live Nation pre-sale also starts tomorrow, but at 4PM EST. You'll need to download the Live Nation app to have access to this.

EDIT: The Live Nation pre-sale starts on the 6th, not tomorrow

buy bionic

Gaga Monster

​ICON (Madonna's fansite) presales begin tomorrow at 10AM EST. It'll cost $20USD for the live pass to get access tho :toofloppy:

A Live Nation pre-sale also starts tomorrow, but at 4PM EST. You'll need to download the Live Nation app to have access to this.

Where did you find the info about the Live Nation pre sale. I can't find it anywhere

GGD Presidential Elections

bionic
Nick1495

Fück! I don't know whether to go to opening night or not?!! I went to artRave opening night in Ft. Lauderdale but I've never driven to the American Airlines Arean... 

DanielKCarey

Finally! I missed out on going to the MDNA Tour, so Rebel Heart Tour, HERE I COME...

I also see Madonna copying Gaga, having Atlanta the second night of the tour like the artRAVE? #reductive :lolgaga:

artRAVE • Cheek To Cheek: LIVE! • Dive Bar Tour • Joanne World Tour • ENIGMA • The Chromatica Ball

Bellatrix

If it's the O2 Arena then there should also be an O2 priority pre-sale, right? :confused: I'm definitely going for that December 1st date :excited2: Except I have no friends that like Madonna (enough) so I may be going alone :huh:

I'll probably go alone too...

mattyx

I am freaking out.  Toronto on my birthday!!  I have to find a way to get to this!  :excited2:

Ladey Gagz

ICON (Madonna's fansite) presales begin tomorrow at 10AM EST. It'll cost $20USD for the live pass to get access tho :toofloppy:

EDIT: The Live Nation pre-sale starts on the 6th, not tomorrow

Mess 20$ :lmao: but thanks for the livenation info! 

HORRORHOLIC
  • Haroon locked this topic

Archived