💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

I'm just here for the Madonna shade :thetea:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

LoveandMagic

Looking at the tour dates, it always amazes me how artist can put on these huge shows in different cities only days apart. I know they fly in luxury with no layovers, but they have to be exhausted with all the checking in, rehearsals, pre-show, last minute changes, then afterward it's the after parties and then getting to bed super late, only to have to do it all over the next day! It just must get exhausting!

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Battle 4 Ur Life

I wonder how much is she gonna rip off from Gaga's Tours since everybody is doin' it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

MyQueen

I wonder how much is she gonna rip off from Gaga's Tours since everybody is doin' it.

​:madge:

Yanko

​:lmao: 

Jjang

​You do realize this is the woman that paved the current pattern of all major pop tours of today, right? i just wanted you to know that your statement is rather ridiculous and distasteful, boring. next.

Psychedelic

:huh:

PartySick

​You do realize this is the woman that paved the current pattern of all major pop tours of today, right? i just wanted you to know that your statement is rather ridiculous and distasteful, boring. next.

​Pretty sure you're thinking of Michael Jackson. Madonna's that one lady that stays relevant by creating feuds and controversy. :madge:

And sticking her tongue down younger men's throat...seriously, if that was like...Paul McCartney and Ariana Grande, y'all would be losing your sh*t. Js.

Again, all tea, no shade meant :thetea:

Melanie, 5/29 | Janet, 7/20 💃💚✨

darkwolf

​Pretty sure you're thinking of Michael Jackson. Madonna's that one lady that stays relevant by creating feuds and controversy. :madge:

And sticking her tongue down younger men's throat...seriously, if that was like...Paul McCartney and Ariana Grande, y'all would be losing your sh*t. Js.

Again, all tea, no shade meant :thetea:

​Excuse me no :reductive:

Who's that girl tour >> Bad tour

Blond Ambition >>>> Dangerous world tour

The intros alone are >>>> when MJ just stands there and waits for people to clap for a good 5 minutes

Spock

Does anybody have any idea for the London prices? I checked the current on sale date but they aren't very precise :huh:

who will love me when the night is over

Alcina Dimitrescu

​Oh, you mean the cheap version of the Bangerz and Prism tours?

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived