Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child
34 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Madonna also wished Britney a happy birthday and said she's an amazing kisser and said she wasn't wearing underwear in her honour :toofunny: 

OMG! I would have died if she said that while I'm at her show! You're so lucky! :giveup:

Slay at the kiss & the 2007 references, Madonna slays! :applause:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

42 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Madonna also wished Britney a happy birthday and said she's an amazing kisser and said she wasn't wearing underwear in her honour :toofunny: 

She should have sang Human Nature for Britney

He/They

SHE SANG SUBSTITUE FOR LOVE

WISHED BRITNEY A HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND SAID SHE WASNT WEARING UNDERWEAR IN HER HONOR :giveup: 

also the Material Girl bit with the the bouquet and the person who picked it up was really funny

and before and duringthe encore the O2 turned on the screens saying the show was supposed to finish earlier and ****. Mess. 

But i was so slayed. So much better than MDNA. I'll make a better review tomorrow once I digested the slay

who will love me when the night is over

Duella Dvil
4 hours ago, Haroon said:

Thanks guys! Opening act at the moment :D 

http://imgur.com/F6y398j

I forgot that she doesn't have the artrave stage so I was like WHAT THE SHIIT MADGE! PUT THAT PACHINKO AWAY OH MY GAWD!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

1 hour ago, headonfire said:

I am just gonna leave this here: 

2ABB8858-49FC-4068-BFCC-18ADEA99521E.jpg

:D

I'm scalped just reading the headlines!!! :giveup::applause: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Haroon

I was shocked at the time she came on because I was expecting to wait 30-60mins after the opening act left :laughga: Opening act finished around 8:50PM and she came on at 9:05-9:10PM :yay: I managed to get both of my trains home :nick: 

13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I was shocked at the time she came on because I was expecting to wait 30-60mins after the opening act left :laughga: Opening act finished around 8:50PM and she came on at 9:05-9:10PM :yay: I managed to get both of my trains home :nick: 

It must lovely to just hop on a train and be home in an instance!! :) Getting to any cultural event over here is such a hassle 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

AmenTheNight

Wow, Drowned World, now that's an unexpected song ! 6 days before my city, I can't waitttt

7 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

Wow, Drowned World, now that's an unexpected song ! 6 days before my city, I can't waitttt

Indeed! It was in memory of her friend David Collins(?) a designer and he co-wrote The lyrics with her for The song. Seems like The London shows were great! Oh and Graham Norton was The UB for The first night and she did like a Prayer. Here's The tribute and Drowned world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIHQRu2TmzU

Okay so, the show was soooo amazing. I LOVED the set list. The Deeper and Deeper performance completely SLAYED me and left me bald :giveup: The updated instrumental, square/cowboy dancing and that vogueing breakdown was the ****. That was definitely the highlight of the night for me, hands down. Also Holy Water with the nun outfits and extended Vogue with The Last Supper was ballsy, inspired and amazing. Living For Love with that new instrumental also slayed me. Drowned World was such a nice surprise and you could tell she was a bit emotional while introducing it. 

The only thing I did not like AT ALL was Body Shop. What the **** Madonna, that song is trash. The interlude with Best Night and that dude dancing with the white tissue got boring pretty fast. Also, while some costumes where amazing, the rest were pretty ugly. And you could definitely tell she was lipsynchig a bunch of times 

I thought it was much better than MDNA because it truly had a heart, no pun intended. Like, MDNA was so perfectly made and had such a huge production that it felt icy cold. Also her crowd interactions felt meehh. And while that showmanship and production is still there for RH, idk it felt different, more organic. Maybe it's because Rebel Heart feels like a true album as opposed to a collection of songs made to tour. I also was under the impression that she was kind of mean (at that's what I read during MDNA) but she was so funny and adorable and nice. 

Oh and the SEX interlude with the Erotica backdrop :giveup: 

Anyway, sorry for the essay and I can't wait for my second show :legend: 

also, the show was daddies galore :hor: and I'm like 99.9% sure I saw a pørn thespian from Men at Play lmao

When I was at the concert the interlude with the guy dancing in white was with the song Messiah. I thought it was beautiful but a bit repetitive. I can't imagine the performance with Best Night, I don't like the song and it doesn't really make sense with that choreografy. And I agree with you about Body Shop, that part of the show is cringy, the song is so subpar...

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Okay so, the show was soooo amazing. I LOVED the set list. The Deeper and Deeper performance completely SLAYED me and left me bald :giveup: The updated instrumental, square/cowboy dancing and that vogueing breakdown was the ****. That was definitely the highlight of the night for me, hands down. Also Holy Water with the nun outfits and extended Vogue with The Last Supper was ballsy, inspired and amazing. Living For Love with that new instrumental also slayed me. Drowned World was such a nice surprise and you could tell she was a bit emotional while introducing it. 

The only thing I did not like AT ALL was Body Shop. What the **** Madonna, that song is trash. The interlude with Best Night and that dude dancing with the white tissue got boring pretty fast. Also, while some costumes where amazing, the rest were pretty ugly. And you could definitely tell she was lipsynchig a bunch of times 

I thought it was much better than MDNA because it truly had a heart, no pun intended. Like, MDNA was so perfectly made and had such a huge production that it felt icy cold. Also her crowd interactions felt meehh. And while that showmanship and production is still there for RH, idk it felt different, more organic. Maybe it's because Rebel Heart feels like a true album as opposed to a collection of songs made to tour. I also was under the impression that she was kind of mean (at that's what I read during MDNA) but she was so funny and adorable and nice. 

Oh and the SEX interlude with the Erotica backdrop :giveup: 

Anyway, sorry for the essay and I can't wait for my second show :legend: 

also, the show was daddies galore :hor: and I'm like 99.9% sure I saw a pørn thespian from Men at Play lmao

Lipsyncin? Which songs so I can check? ALL were completely live in my shows, though couple of tracks were with heavy backup tracks.

21 hours ago, Spock said:

and before and duringthe encore the O2 turned on the screens saying the show was supposed to finish earlier and ****. Mess. 

oh my gosh what happened? please tell!

2 hours ago, Gagaloth said:

When I was at the concert the interlude with the guy dancing in white was with the song Messiah. I thought it was beautiful but a bit repetitive. I can't imagine the performance with Best Night, I don't like the song and it doesn't really make sense with that choreografy. And I agree with you about Body Shop, that part of the show is cringy, the song is so subpar...

Ooop yeah it was Messiah :flop:  I hate Body Shop lmao. she could have added another song from the album (Ghosttown hello?) or a catalogue song, which she does have a fair share of but oh well

1 hour ago, Horror said:

oh my gosh what happened? please tell!

She was a bit late, so throughout the show she told the people that were talking to her through her earpiece telling her to speed it up to shut up lmao. It was supposed to end at 23:15 (that's what the screens were saying at the lobby outside before it started) After Unapologetic Bitch and before Holiday, the screens inside the arena lit up and said the same thing and also started telling when the last trains were leaving. I thought the show was going to end there, but Holiday started almost immediately. When she came out and saw them she said something like "yay more light" so no ****s to give :rip: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived