Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Bellatrix
5 minutes ago, djparky said:

What a load of nonsense- with the exception of Spain which is later, concerts start around 8.45- 9pm across most of Europe- starting at 10pm is already an hour later than it should be. It's not hard to do- if it takes 5 hours to get the show ready then make sure you start rehearsals on time- have respect for the people who pay your ridiculous ticket prices and go to the shows- I saw her in Edinburgh in 2012 and she knew about curfew in the soundcheck and still couldn't bother to start on time to play the whole show

Technical issues??? Not buying that one....it can't be more complex than other tours that manage to start on time...and odd she never had a problem up to S&S.....

Yeah, it's so easy for people outside the production to judge everything. Touring is such an easy job and if you somehow can't "bother to be on time" you're lazy.

I just can't at you.. :awkney:

Madge isn't the first nor the last artist to sometimes be last for a show. It happens to everyone. What do you think they do when they're late? Sitting on a couch doing nothing?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, djparky said:

What a load of nonsense- with the exception of Spain which is later, concerts start around 8.45- 9pm across most of Europe- starting at 10pm is already an hour later than it should be. It's not hard to do- if it takes 5 hours to get the show ready then make sure you start rehearsals on time- have respect for the people who pay your ridiculous ticket prices and go to the shows- I saw her in Edinburgh in 2012 and she knew about curfew in the soundcheck and still couldn't bother to start on time to play the whole show

Technical issues??? Not buying that one....it can't be more complex than other tours that manage to start on time...and odd she never had a problem up to S&S.....

No its not. You have no clue of her day, do you. Or how much more complex M shows are. Its not only about rehearsals. Its about many many other things. Many many technical issues must ve checked and double and trible checked as M is obsessed with perfection. Pre s&s her stage itself wasnt all that technical...

And yeah, Köln had a problem with a another stage that was on The way or too slow to Take away or something like that. And The other time she was late because The Arena had power issues that delayed The whole day. Its not about her being late alone. Many things contribute. They are not "late" just for fun...

Many shows start later than 9. Gaga's included.

1 minute ago, christinahoney said:

Pre S&S her stage itself wasn't all that technical? Umm DWT says hi.

What was so technical about it? It was ellobarate and had a lot of probs, but not a lot of moving tec thing parts and ALL that. But that wasnt really even The point of above discussion...

Bellatrix

I'm still praying for that miracle that she will add Joan of Arc really soon.

Is it just me who simply adore that song? :wub:

Haroon

Praying she doesn't start late in London :( Leaving the venue and getting to the tube station and all of the queues involved could take up to an hour, and I am not really up for getting a bus all the way home :unsure:

I'm so SICK of the negativity that always comes into the thread! This is about celebrating this amazing tour NOT for ticked off spoiled little brats to come in and complain because they didn't get their way. NO ONE was backstage prior to the show so NO ONE knows the real story. If you don't have anything nice to say about Madonna or this tour then get outta of this thread and go back to Tumblr where you belong. /end rant and I'm sorry

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Bellatrix

I'd be ok with it if she starts a bit late in Stockholm. I don't mind waiting some extra time for the perfection that Madge can serve.

Duella Dvil

Alright, my boyfriend isn't a huge madonna fan, send me videos that could convince him to go!!!!!!!!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

bionic
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

Praying she doesn't start late in London :( Leaving the venue and getting to the tube station and all of the queues involved could take up to an hour, and I am not really up for getting a bus all the way home :unsure:

She will definitely be late at London. :toofunny: 

buy bionic

Haroon
2 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

I'm so SICK of the negativity that always comes into the thread! This is about celebrating this amazing tour NOT for ticked off spoiled little brats to come in and complain because they didn't get their way. NO ONE was backstage prior to the show so NO ONE knows the real story. If you don't have anything nice to say about Madonna or this tour then get outta of this thread and go back to Tumblr where you belong. /end rant and I'm sorry

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree, this is for the tour whether that means positive feedback or negative feedback :sweat: 

If anyone wants a thread purely to celebrate the tour then please feel free to create a 'Rebel Heart Tour Appreciation Thread' under Entertainment Talk :shrug: 

32 minutes ago, bionic said:

She will definitely be late at London. :toofunny: 

If she does then please let it be the first date and not mine :nooo: 

1 hour ago, Haroon said:

I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree, this is for the tour whether that means positive feedback or negative feedback :sweat: 

If anyone wants a thread purely to celebrate the tour then please feel free to create a 'Rebel Heart Tour Appreciation Thread' under Entertainment Talk :shrug: 

If she does then please let it be the first date and not mine :nooo: 

You're right, I got a little hot headed over a silly complaint. This was probably the first time I've ever exhibited a rabid stan mentality :neyde: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Haroon
25 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

You're right, I got a little hot headed over a silly complaint. This was probably the first time I've ever exhibited a rabid stan mentality :neyde: 

It happens, don't worry all is well :hug:

You said "Oh no, that's not me and I don't think that it'll ever be." :derpga: 

iloveit123

People complain about a 10 pm start time and yet will probably go to a concert at a club that doesn't start until 11:30 or midnight, lol

To me, 10 pm isn't that late but I suppose a lot of arena shows start earlier. But come on, if you are going out to a concert you should be prepared for it to be a tad bit of a late night

iloveit123

Anyway, I wish I could see this show again, I loved it so much. However, if she is going to be cutting things on time restraint, cut one of the too many Rebel Heart songs in the beginning like Devil Pray (my opinion). Girl, don't be cutting the 80's stuff. And I love the new album, but that is an area where something could be cut if time is tight

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived