Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Qualle1
12 minutes ago, RebelPOP said:

"Devoted fan" yeah right.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. Do Madge a favor and stay home next time she visits Germany.

Maybe I will. Her heyday is obviously over...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1
39 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think @Qualle1's views are perfectly reasonable. It's not like this is the first time that Madonna has ever been late, so I understand that its difficult to be sympathetic when the show starts late and is cut short as a result, even when "technical issues" are given as an excuse.

Thank you.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1
19 minutes ago, RebelPOP said:

"Devoted fan" yeah right.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. Do Madge a favor and stay home next time she visits Germany.

Honey, you can seriously kiss my ass - and don't you delusional stan dare to tell me what I have or not have to do!

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

19 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Have you actually ever seen her live in concert?

I have every right to rant about her, because I spent a lot of my money and also a lot of time to attend the two concerts in Cologne.

I can't wait to be booing in Berlin, if she should dare to be again way too late...

Woaw you really have issues... ALL this for about 15 mins?! What on earth made you so bitter?! You were well aware when she comes on. IF its past your bed time, don't by tickets and attend. She will come on when she's ready and ppl will see her IF they want to. Noones is forcing anyone! Just fyi, ppl know she wont be on @9 so yeah, deal with it.she was waaay later on mdna.

Its you who is delusional with your whinning of her lazyness and timetables. When you don't have a clue of The reality.

I have seen her 13 times since RIT so I know very well what to expect. 

You should really do The rest of The world a favourite and indeed stay home and stop trying desperately to spoil other ppl's enjoyment. The world doesnt care IF she's 15 min late. Its just you. Buuu all you want, and yet she keeps doing what she does.. She remains unbothered!

Bellatrix
12 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Honey, you can seriously kiss my ass - and don't you delusional stan dare to tell me what I have or not have to do!

Ha, you wish :laughga:

Lol at all the so called Germans who tried to prove me wrong about the German gp's hatred towards her and then start to hate on her themselves like crazy. And yes, compared to you both the gp over here doesn't seem so bad after all. 

Unfortunately I only know people who really can't stand her, even my gay friends don't. I have to visit the shows alone since Confessions. I honestly always hear negative things when it comes to Madonna, STILL I know she always had a huge following in Germany and her German fans - like me - are extremely loyal. Which makes me even more sad, when I get the feeling she doesn't even care...

Qualle1
12 minutes ago, Snow said:

Woaw you really have issues... ALL this for about 15 mins?! What on earth made you so bitter?! You were well aware when she comes on. IF its past your bed time, don't by tickets and attend. She will come on when she's ready and ppl will see her IF they want to. Noones is forcing anyone! Just fyi, ppl know she wont be on @9 so yeah, deal with it.she was waaay later on mdna.

Its you who is delusional with your whinning of her lazyness and timetables. When you don't have a clue of The reality.

I have seen her 13 times since RIT so I know very well what to expect. 

You should really do The rest of The world a favourite and indeed stay home and stop trying desperately to spoil other ppl's enjoyment. The world doesnt care IF she's 15 min late. Its just you. Buuu all you want, and yet she keeps doing what she does.. She remains unbothered!

Dude, you can shove up the 15 minutes - you are stupidly talking about - your ****ing ass!

Maybe it's normal in bloody Finland to start a concert at 10:00 PM - but here it isn't.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

16 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Dude, you can shove up the 15 minutes - you are stupidly talking about - your ****ing ass!

Maybe it's normal in bloody Finland to start a concert at 10:00 PM - but here it isn't.

Just leave this thread please. You are contribution NOTHING! 

Im being stupid? How ****ing many times do ppl have to tell you she starts at 9.30-10 PM. Everywhere! Thats it! Its a world tour, not a tour for b---hy Germans who can't stay up later than 9. IF you cant handle it, its your problem. She will do what she needs to to make a great show and start when shes ready. IF there are additional delays, then there are. Show will start when things are ready. Its not only her, there are hundred things that needs to be ready, tec issues &checking everything works properly and safely, stage, power,screens, lightning, sound,etc

59 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Have you actually ever seen her live in concert?

I have every right to rant about her, because I spent a lot of my money and also a lot of time to attend the two concerts in Cologne.

I can't wait to be booing in Berlin, if she should dare to be again way too late...

You sound like a spoiled brat. Get over yourself! You should be thankful for the opportunity to see Madonna live. Many people who die for that chance. She doesn't owe you a thing! She's f***ing Madonna, she can do whatever she damn well pleases. If you don't like, tough luck. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

Qualle1
1 minute ago, Snow said:

Just leave this thread please. You are contribution NOTHING! 

Im being stupid? How ****ing many times do ppl have to tell you she starts at 9.30-10 PM. Everywhere! Thats it! Its a world tour, not a tour for b---hy Germans who can stay up later than 9. IF you cant handle it, its your problem. She will do what she needs to to make a great show and start when shes ready. IF there are additional delays, then there are. Show will start when things are ready.

I will have to pack my suitcase now, because I will travel tomorrow in the morning to Berlin.

I will do my best with booing her again - if well deserved.

Especially for you as loud as I can...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1
1 minute ago, ajhuffman219 said:

You sound like a spoiled brat. Get over yourself! You should be thankful for the opportunity to see Madonna live. Many people who die for that chance. She doesn't owe you a thing! She's f***ing Madonna, she can do whatever she damn well pleases. If you don't like, tough luck. 

***YAWN***

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Just now, Qualle1 said:

I will have to pack my suitcase now, because I will travel tomorrow in the morning to Berlin.

I will do my best with booing her again - if well deserved.

Especially for you as loud as I can...

You do that IF your whiny bitter heart so wishes. Yet your demands and delusions don't matter to FACTS. She will perform when ready (9.30-10) not when you like. And remain being loved by millions. And she will Take The money you decided to throw at her willingly.

MonsterOfSpain

When did the ticket say the concert would start? Because in my artRAVE show for example opening acts were at 8:30pm and Gaga at 9:30pm, she was like 15 minutes late but no one booed her for that. I think that kind of delay is completely normal and forgettable.

2 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

When did the ticket say the concert would start? Because in my artRAVE show for example opening acts were at 8:30pm and Gaga at 9:30pm, she was like 15 minutes late but no one booed her for that. I think that kind of delay is completely normal and forgettable.

This so much! It was 8 or 8.30 for opening. Cant remember of The top of My head. And yeah, shes on at 9.20-10.unless there's tec issues or something like in Köln where she started at 10.15. About 15 mins late...

Qualle1
13 minutes ago, Snow said:

You do that IF your whiny bitter heart so wishes. Yet your demands and delusions don't matter to FACTS. She will perform when ready (9.30-10) not when you like. And remain being loved by millions. And she will Take The money you decided to throw at her willingly.

Honey, I am luckily wealthy. The amount of money I spent for all of the five tickets so far is forgettable and doesn't bug me at all...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived