Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Well Prague was totally different! Great energy and fun. Medley was back along with Secret and GT. She also addressed The lateness and said she is sorry but there are just things to do to make The show perfect. She was on time though, about 9.45 PM. UB was Jessica Chastain.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Qualle1
5 hours ago, Gagaloth said:

Well it's safe to say that the German gp and media hates her very passionate for many years now. Still RH album managed to go no 1 here. But her being late for more than an hour and seemingly bored at the show didn't help much with the reviews. At the mdna show in Berlin three years ago I finally came to the conclusion that she simply doesn't like Germany and never has, which is ok for me but in the end it makes everything feel like it's only for the money.

What the **** are you talking about?

If the German public and media would "hate" Madonna, she wouldn't have been so extremely successful in Germany since the beginning of her career.

Yes, the German media is very critical - but not only towards Madonna.

Oh, and I don't think at all that she doesn't like Germany.

By the way: I was also booing her for being too late. I did that before during the MDNA Tour 2012, because in my opinion it is extremely rude to let your fans wait for hours, and I will also be booing again in Berlin or Mannheim - if needed.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1
1 hour ago, christinahoney said:

German GP hates her?

Many non-Madonna fans at the concert + I hear Madonna CONSTANTLY on German radio, including obscure songs like Devil Pray and American Life. I wouldn't call that "hate". Germans just don't take **** like being 1.5 hours late on stage, they will boo you and leave early.

Exactly.

Don't **** up your audience by being so ****ing late!

She is actually ruining her status to be a great performer with her horrible attitude.

If she really thinks, that her "die-hard fans" will tolerate all of her faults, she is clearly wrong.

After both shows in Cologne we were sitting together in the bar of the hotel, and everyone was b---hing about her bloody unnecessary late start times.

And the people were coming from The Netherlands, UK, Belgium, France, Poland, Austria and Germany.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1
1 hour ago, Snow said:

Well Prague was totally different! Great energy and fun. Medley was back along with Secret and GT. She also addressed The lateness and said she is sorry but there are just things to do to make The show perfect. She was on time though, about 9.45 PM. UB was Jessica Chastain.

Have you actually been there? 

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Qualle1
18 hours ago, christinahoney said:

Maybe because she kept shouting DO U SPEAK ENGLISH? and DO U UNDERSTAND ME? and mostly only spoke with Brazilian fans attending the concert :P

Seriously: I can't hear her drivel anymore... The same old and boring "Do you speak English?" - on every ****ing tour since CT 2006, in nearly every European country.

*YAWN*

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

Bellatrix
1 hour ago, Qualle1 said:

What the **** are you talking about?

If the German public and media would "hate" Madonna, she wouldn't have been so extremely successful in Germany since the beginning of her career.

Yes, the German media is very critical - but not only towards Madonna.

Oh, and I don't think at all that she doesn't like Germany.

By the way: I was also booing her for being too late. I did that before during the MDNA Tour 2012, because in my opinion it is extremely rude to let your fans wait for hours, and I will also be booing again in Berlin or Mannheim - if needed.

Don't be so ****ing rude.

She has been late due technical issues, which is out of her control, so how can you boo at her?

Techical issues happen. Deal with it or skip the concert if you can't handle it. 

54 minutes ago, RebelPOP said:

She has been late due technical issues, which is out of her control, so how can you boo at her?

Techical issues happen. Deal with it or skip the concert if you can't handle it. 

@Qualle1

Amen! She has been late only twice this tour and only about 15-45 mins. Nothing serious and nothing compared to mdna. Shes always on 9.30-10, sometimes even earlier. So IF she was on at 10.15 what's The big deal? 

And she sure speaks and jokes about a loooot of subject during RHT. She did in Prague too. So I don't know what hissy fit you are having about her speachess in Europe.

You are so damn rude, angry, agressive etc. Take a chill pill! 

And no I wasnt in Praque but I watched periscope of it and red ppl's comments who were there. It was brilliant show, she was happy but most important The audience was happy. Total opposite to Köln.

Qualle1
2 hours ago, RebelPOP said:

Due to technical issues... This is bulls--t!

She has become a lazy b---h who doesn't seem to care about her fans anymore... She better get her **** together: Start earlier with your damn rehearsals, so you have enough time to solve any kind of technical problems and start your bloody show on time!

Do you know what I have been told today by a friend, who is working for the Lanxess Arena in Cologne?

Madonna was not performing the 80s medley because she was told to finish the show shortly after midnight...

Instead of starting the show earlier and to perform the entire setlist for her fans, she ****ed it up! 

Thank you, Madonna.

For being ****ing rude to a devoted fan, who always has been extremely supportive since 1989.

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

bionic

I think @Qualle1's views are perfectly reasonable. It's not like this is the first time that Madonna has ever been late, so I understand that its difficult to be sympathetic when the show starts late and is cut short as a result, even when "technical issues" are given as an excuse.

buy bionic

8 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

She has become a lazy b---h who doesn't seem to care about her fans anymore... She better get her **** together: Start earlier with your damn rehearsals, so you have enough time to solve any kind of technical problems and start your bloody show on time!

Do you know what I have been told today by a friend, who is working for the Lanxess Arena in Cologne?

Madonna was not performing the 80s medley because she was told to finish the show shortly after midnight...

Instead of starting the show earlier and to perform the entire setlist for her fans, she ****ed it up! 

Thank you, Madonna.

Just F off thank you. ALL that for like 15 min lateness? You are really pathetic. Boohoo you have issues. She doesnt care NOR does The rest of The world. IF you had any idea how busy her days are and how much they have to do before showtime, you would shutbthe **** up. There's just not enough hours in a day. She is a perfectionist. So how dare you call her lazy. She works 3x more than ALL popstarlets combined. 

Btw noone is forcing you to attend. She wont miss you! "Doesnt care for her fans" are you kidding me?! 

7 minutes ago, bionic said:

I think @Qualle1's views are perfectly reasonable. It's not like this is the first time that Madonna has ever been late, so I understand that its difficult to be sympathetic when the show starts late and is cut short as a result, even when "technical issues" are given as an excuse.

I disagree! M has been late only twice during RHT. For tec issues. Shes on stage 9.20-10 like she is supposed to. She was on stage at 22.15 in Köln so not ALL that much late.

No reason for ALL this rude b---hing of her not caring of her fans and no speeches etc BS. And above all being lazy?! Thats the last thing she is or ever has been. ALL BS! 

bionic
Just now, Snow said:

No reason for ALL this rude b---hing of her not caring of her fans and no speechless etc BS. ALL BS! 

I agree that the language used is inappropriate, as well as the language used in some responses to their post. But we've all felt that way at some point :laughga: 

buy bionic

Bellatrix
27 minutes ago, Qualle1 said:

Thank you, Madonna.

For being ****ing rude to a devoted fan, who always has been extremely supportive since 1989.

"Devoted fan" yeah right.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. Do Madge a favor and stay home next time she visits Germany.

Qualle1
29 minutes ago, Snow said:

Just F off thank you. ALL that for like 15 min lateness? You are really pathetic. Boohoo you have issues. She doesnt care NOR does The rest of The world. IF you had any idea how busy her days are and how much they have to do before showtime, you would shutbthe **** up. There's just not enough hours in a day. She is a perfectionist. So how dare you call her lazy. She works 3x more than ALL popstarlets combined. 

Btw noone is forcing you to attend. She wont miss you! "Doesnt care for her fans" are you kidding me?! 

Have you actually ever seen her live in concert?

I have every right to rant about her, because I spent a lot of my money and also a lot of time to attend the two concerts in Cologne.

I can't wait to be booing in Berlin, if she should dare to be again way too late...

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived