💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

This Guy has pretty nice videos from LA show. 

Hope she'll consider on keeping it tbh. Like a Prayer needs to be one of those songs that she needs sing for every tour tbh. 

On one hand I'm super happy that there's LAP, then theres one side that I'm sad that she didn't perform Who's That Girl (the acoustic version really slays). I think this section is the strongest and best. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

what about the rest of Asia and oceania??

Well...

the Taiwanese dates are selling very good (1st date - sold-out), the ticket prices range from as little as 25 USD to 920 USD. :laughga: The capacity of the arena is about 15'000 per show. So the gross will be pretty big.

The Bangkok dates are held in the Impact Arena which holds up to about 12'000 people. The ticket prices for these dates range from 56 USD to 450 USD. The gross will be quite a big one for these as well. (1st date already sold-out)

The Hong-Kong dates have ticket prices from 89 USD to 321 USD, but I think that no other date has this many VIP package choices. So the gross will be huge as well. Also both dates are sold-out (capacity: 16'000 per show)

And, finally, the Manila dates. Tickets range from 67 USD to 1330 USD . The first date is reeally close to selling out, but the second one is still a bit far from being sold out. The capacity is 20'000 per show, so the gross will be great as well (if sold-out ofc).

The Child

Btw she did Frozen again in The last US show (for now)

OMFG FROZEN OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS I NEED TO SEE HER IN DECEMBER IN PARIS! :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MasterOfPuppets

OMG I can't believe i will see her on Wednesday :giveup: . I hope she does ether Frozen or Like a Prayer or both :wao:

AmenTheNight

OMFG FROZEN OMG ONE OF MY FAVORITE SONGS I NEED TO SEE HER IN DECEMBER IN PARIS! :giveup:

You're going too ? :D On the 9th or 10th ?

Any song will be good for me, except WTG. I just love Frozen, Ghosttown, LAP and Secret, the two last being my favorites.

The Child

You're going too ? :D On the 9th or 10th ?

Any song will be good for me, except WTG. I just love Frozen, Ghosttown, LAP and Secret, the two last being my favorites.

No I'm not, it's too expensive for me :giveup:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

AmenTheNight

No I'm not, it's too expensive for me :giveup:

Check out regularly Zepass, as the date gets closer people sell their tickets, and prices get lower ... Maybe you'll get lucky for one of the two dates :)

The Child

Check out regularly Zepass, as the date gets closer people sell their tickets, and prices get lower ... Maybe you'll get lucky for one of the two dates :)

Thank you very much :kissga:

On what date are you going to? :woohoo:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived