💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

DeleteMyAccount

I'm kind of worried that the crowd at my show are gonna be boring too :rip: Our floor is seated and I'm not even there, I'm like first floor somewhere probably between 2 strangers who won't be jumping and screaming like I will :sweat: Praying nobody reports me for being a disturbance/nuisance and I don't get chucked out :emma: 

haha, Well someone else made a good point before you.  Young people just can't afford the expensive tickets...  Obviously all the older people with jobs can afford it.  Older crowds just tend not to be as rowdy.  

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iloveit123

There are so many good things about the show.... but one thing that blew my mind were the lights! Wow, they were amazing.

Haroon

haha, Well someone else made a good point before you.  Young people just can't afford the expensive tickets...  Obviously all the older people with jobs can afford it.  Older crowds just tend not to be as rowdy.  

It's not about the price I think, I think any shows that aren't GA on the floor are gonna be more boring than if the floor was all standing GA :noparty: 

asana15

The show was amazing tonight (Toronto, second night).... honestly, just go and sing along to your rebel heart's content... she is so happy when people are singing along and can hear that echo.... the show absolutely ruled! So engaging.

I was there too. I loved the production. The visuals, lights, props, crisp clear sound. Certainly, no money were spared. She's a  true professional. The show started right at 9:30pm and lasted for over 2 hours. I thought she looked a little tired towards the end, but no complains, absolutely amazing.

DeleteMyAccount

It's not about the price I think, I think any shows that aren't GA on the floor are gonna be more boring than if the floor was all standing GA :noparty: 

The same people are going though.  Didn't the MDNA Tour have the same issue with tame crowds?

PopBitch

AC got Ghosttown! Though The begining suggests after request she didnt remember The lyrics for some song but promised to work on that soooo that probably means she indeed intends to vary a song...

Great performance though! She's so damnpretty! How can she look so good at her age?! 

She looks so beautiful and charismatic and I love her costume.   It's stunning on her.  I thought I would never love Madonna again the way I used to after she has been so off-putting.  But I worship her again.

AJH219

My cousin texted me this yesterday :rofl::rofl:

12107969_10206421461769437_5294046899138

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

The boxscores are added to the OP and they are IMPRESSIVE!

Also, new opening acts.

+ The second Hong Kong date has sold out in just 30 minutes today. Queen of Asia tbh

DeleteMyAccount

The boxscores are added to the OP and they are IMPRESSIVE!

Also, new opening acts.

+ The second Hong Kong date has sold out in just 30 minutes today. Queen of Asia tbh

Well her tickets are as much as buying an island, haha.

Duella Dvil

Pretty funny UB moment again :) oh Daniel from Venezuela... 

i was rollin ahahaha:rofl:

www.instagram.com/theduella666

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived