Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Guys, should I get a Rebel Heart tattoo or Erotica tattoo. I really want a tattoo of one of the albums and I need to think of a design for each

I actually like the Rebel Heart concept/theme/idea very much. Although it's one her late songs, I really think it is associated with her very much and it is also relatable to individuals as it can mean more than just an album name.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact people laugh over what happened.

Granted she didn't get hurt but still to wish someone misfortune.:saladga:

oh I dont think anyone really laughed to anythink else than that The song seems cursed, not to what happened. AAnd definately I doubt anyone is wishing her any misfortune at ALL. At least I don't and I am glad nothing bad happened. 

Now that tomorrow is October 1st, it means her Miami concerts are only three months away. I wanna go so bad, but I don't have anyone to go with. :ohno: Those of you who went alone, or have gone to concerts alone before, what was your experience? I've never been to a concert alone before, let alone in a city as large as Miami, so I'm nervous. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

androiduser

Guys, should I get a Rebel Heart tattoo or Erotica tattoo. I really want a tattoo of one of the albums and I need to think of a design for each

Well, Erotica would be much more badass and cool

Bellatrix

or both? :woohoo:

Well, Erotica would be much more badass and cool

Hhaha i know but idk what design to get if it. Im not getting the cover art tattooed on me.  

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

androiduser

Hhaha i know but idk what design to get if it. Im not getting the cover art tattooed on me.  

I would go with the cover logo, or lyrics written in the Erotica font

I would go with the cover logo, or lyrics written in the Erotica font

I was thinking a circle of words with x's seperating them. The words would be: Dita, Erotica, Human Nature. Then in the middle of the word circle would be the s-x book symbol in that gold color and then SEX written overtop

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

I have 2 tickets for the Phoenix date.  I've been so busy with work and school I forgot to find someone to go with.  :derpga: 

has she changed the set list? 

no, not really. Sometimes she seems to sing Ghosttown as an extra. M doesnt really usually change The well rehearsed set list.

Ferrer Zorola

no, not really. Sometimes she seems to sing Ghosttown as an extra. M doesnt really usually change The well rehearsed set list.

yup I've noticed that 
she did include love spent on the MDNA tour tho 

LIFE IS GOOD

AlphaMonster

SHE SANG FROZEN IN ACOUSTIC SECTION IN DETROIT.... 

I hope she keeps it in the setlist permanently... I need that song in my show...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived