Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Philly concert was amazing!! I was a foot away from her at points. 

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Prismatic

I am super pressed/mad that she didn't sing Who's The Queen. I like GT, but I rather have WTG over that anyday tbh. I was so bump to relisten and waving my phone around to join the Queen, but she skipped straight to Rebel Heart :madge: x million. 

If you're financially stable and want to have an awesome time, you HAVE to get floor seats!!... Floor seating is hoensly the best (I had lower level seating for MSG, but being a few inche away from the stage makes the experience totally different. Like I bought one the VIp packages and it doesn't tell you the seat until the day off. So when I picked up my ticket, I was kind of pressed because it said row 21, seat 18 and I thought I had ****ty seats and boy was I wrong. I was 2 seats from the stage... 2 seats... like thank you jesus, budda, any spiritual being that gave me this awesome seat :giveup: 

Here's some vid/pic I took. I didn't even zoom in for the pic when she was on the guitar... she slayed me sooo hard. I am soooo tempted to go to the show in AC, but I'm sooo poor #CollegeStudent

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Popey wopey :rofl:

hahaha :D 

Btw, there's some rumours that WTG was cut due some technical issue and/or due being late. So let's not worry yet :) Seemed like a great show again!

bionic

LOVE Burning Up... but it's not her playing the complicated guitar riffs, of course

how how similar is the orchestration the the RIT guitar performance of it?

buy bionic

LOVE Burning Up... but it's not her playing the complicated guitar riffs, of course

yeah, she only plays The basic chords pretty much :)

Notthebling

So I've been to the Rebel Heart Tour in Quebec.. 

It was my first Madonna show ever, and, quite honestly, it was somewhat of a disappointment to me. 

Weak setlist : It was either too much RH (1st part), or too much oldies (2nd part). Didn't balance well, and I didn't agree on the choices she made. WHY no Confessions and MDNA but some random Candy Shop ?!

Costumes : I feel like they made her look old.. I know she is, but I also know she doesn't wanna be and look old.. Opening costume for Iconic was way to big for her. Didn't stand out enough from her dancers, could hardly move in it..

Her energy : Damn. She've lost some of it. To me, it's undeniable. I didn't feel like her main concern was to entertain the crowd. She wasn't shouting to the audience, she seemed stuck in her choreos.. 

I don't know what (if something) is wrong.. But clearly this isn't the greatest tour of all time. Left the building kinda sad. I feel like yes I saw Madonna the icon, but I didn't see her at the top of her game.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

So I've been to the Rebel Heart Tour in Quebec.. 

It was my first Madonna show ever, and, quite honestly, it was somewhat of a disappointment to me. 

Weak setlist : It was either too much RH (1st part), or too much oldies (2nd part). Didn't balance well, and I didn't agree on the choices she made. WHY no Confessions and MDNA but some random Candy Shop ?!

Costumes : I feel like they made her look old.. I know she is, but I also know she doesn't wanna be and look old.. Opening costume for Iconic was way to big for her. Didn't stand out enough from her dancers, could hardly move in it..

Her energy : Damn. She've lost some of it. To me, it's undeniable. I didn't feel like her main concern was to entertain the crowd. She wasn't shouting to the audience, she seemed stuck in her choreos.. 

I don't know what (if something) is wrong.. But clearly this isn't the greatest tour of all time. Left the building kinda sad. I feel like yes I saw Madonna the icon, but I didn't see her at the top of her game.

Im sorry if you felt like that, to be honest I've heard it was one of The worst nights so far :) The crowd is kind of infamously bad in Québec. So it probably effected her too. Though didnt get better after half way or so?

I don't personally agree at ALL about The costumes or set list. Perfection in my mind. Though If you are a younger fan I can understand missing more recent stuff, RH not with standing. Her catalogue is just sooo vast, now it was time for more 80's stuff. :) and yes maybe my favourite tour. :) 

DeleteMyAccount

Does anyone know what time she's been getting on stage to start?  I see 8:00, but I've heard she gets on later.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived