Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

MonsterBall13

Question about floor tickets 

would seat 1 be the seat right up beside the barricade or would it be seat 54? 

Does anyone know. I know there are different rows etc.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question about floor tickets 

would seat 1 be the seat right up beside the barricade or would it be seat 54? 

Does anyone know. I know there are different rows etc.

It depends on the venue!! Go to ticketmaster and click your date. The map should say where seat numbers start and what direction they go and where they are.

AlphaMonster

I already paid for my ticket , I'll go see it... I also hyped my friend who is gonna come with me. My friend probably won't realize that this tour is not up to madonna's standards since she is not very interested in such topics. 

But I am very disappointed tbh. Compared to MDNA Tour, this show screams that Madonna(and her creativity) is approaching to an end... Even lows of MDNA Tour was so much better than this show.

Spanish Medley is totally horrific(choreography, melodic harmony), arrangement of Like a Virgin is so so so bad, it feels like prepared by a 10 years old trying to create a beat with garageband. Backdrops are the worst of Madonna in 21th century except couple ones. Compared to MDNA tour, it is so obvious that Madonna and her crew did not really think deeply about performances etc...

Except Iconic and Holy Water, no performance is at the level of 3 previous tours. 

PS: Don't get me wrong if you're planning to buy tickets. It is a good show, but Madonna downgraded herself. With her last 3 tours, she established herself as a touring superpower with unrivaled performances, unbelievable details and creativity. Details, and creativity wise, it can be compared to Piece of Me residency and Prismatic World Tour, or maybe considered as worse than these shows. To me, a Madonna show that can be compared to any other pop star's tour is simply a failure that tells that Queen is not gonna sit on the throne for too long.

PS2: I am so angry, because my expectations were much higher for those goddamn ticket prices ... She said it was expensive to see her but it was worth it before MDNA Tour... If she said something like that now, I would throw a tomato to the stage.

PS3: Setlist sucks too... No songs from COADF, Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories. But sings Burning up rock version (already done), Candy Shop (oh my goodness, f*ck Madonna's raw sugar), Body Shop (one of the most worked performances in the show, yet still one of worst Madonna songs ever, Spanish Lesson v2.0), L4L (the same performance we've seen billion times) I'll just stop here...

AlphaMonster

As a fan of Madonna's creativity, I saw S&S tour,and MDNA tour live which I considered as absolutely best shows (not best music but best shows) I've seen live among many other concerts I went to... I also bought ticket for RH tour, but I am unbelievably disappointed in how much Madonna lowered her standards. Of course it is a good show; but it does not meet standards of her recent tours.

I'll do a song by song review.

1-Iconic 
2-Bitch I'm Madonna 
3-Burning Up 
4-Holy Water / Vogue
5-Devil Pray 
Messiah (interlude)
6-Body Shop 
7-True Blue (acoustic)
8-Deeper and Deeper 
9-HeartBreakCity / Love Don't Live Here Anymore
10-Like a Virgin 
S.E.X. (interlude)
11-Living for Love 
12-La Isla Bonita 
13-Dress You Up / Into the Groove / Lucky Star
14-Who's That Girl (acoustic)
15-Ghosttown (acoustic)
16-Rebel Heart 
Illuminati (interlude)
17-Music 
18-Candy Shop 
19-Material Girl 
20-La vie en rose 
21-Unapologetic Bitch 
Encore:
22-Holiday 

1- Good performance. Backdrop, choreography, details.

2- Asian theme is very unrelated to the song, choreography sucks... 

3- Done that before at Re-Invention World tour. Doing again at Lazy Heart World Tour. 

4- Best performance of the tour. Creative, provocative, choreography is really good. 

5- So Empty. There was not a performance this empty at MDNA Tour. 

6- Bad choreography, totally awful song. (Spanish Lesson v2.0)

7- Simple but good performance. 

8- Good song, good choreography but very mundane. Lacking creative details... Compare this to Vogue from MDNA Tour, and you'll see what I mean. 

9- Good performance, but again lacks details. There had to be more things going on. 

10- Awful remix. Madonna running around the stage alone. wtf ?!?!

11- Flawless performance, but she performed this song in the same way countless times on TV. 

12- Like a Prayer of MDNA Tour = La Isla Bonita of RH Tour. Classic performance of a classic Madonna song. Song saves the performance. With only one problem tho. In MDNA Tour, there was a blast of creativity, so seeing an old friend was nice. But this show already lacks creativity, soooo....

13- Awful Medley. Songs and theme do not match, choreography is so bad. Laziest way to perform 3 old hits in 8 mins. 

14/15- Lazy excuse. Not because it is acoustic, but because there is nothing on the stage nor materialistically neither theatrically. In MDNA tour, there was no such performance with nothing on the stage but song. There were Like a Virgin/Love Spent but she was theatric in these songs. 

16- Good but simple/mundane performance again. 

17- Good song without a new make-over. Jazz entrance, song, and 20s theme save it but choreography still is bad. It is not flawless. 

18- I have no idea why Madge is still performing this song after 2 tours. But one of the best performances of the show. Good choreography. 

19- A good new make-over to an old song, good performance. 

20- Good song, simple-good performance but still not Madonna enough. She could have done something so much different, like singing Take a Bow lyrics on melody of La Vie en Rose... 

21- Messy Performance. 

22- Good Performance but already been done so many times. Boring as an encore compared to 3 previous tours.

To compare, I think this is the worst Madonna tour of 21th century. 

Every Madonna tour has its own theme and feeling. This tour is mostly about intimacy. She still have her sections filled with conceptual references, some has a story going on, in some she's playing a character. It's not the worst, it's just different and hard to get used to after MDNA Tour.

Katsuki Bakugo

The tour has only just started... :awkney: like? Give it some time to perfect itself.  and she is like an ancient being now... she can't be Confessions Days anymore...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

ChasingGhosts

I agree with everything you said tbh but to be fair no show is good when its just started. Blond Ambition, Drowned World and Confessions remain her best shows. 

Born This Way > Joanne > The Fame Monster > The Fame > ARTPOP

It's actually her best tour in my opinion. She hasn't been happier in so many years and during the RHT she couldn't hide her smile. The emphasize on the tour was love, simplicity and celebration. I think she achieved that. 

I already paid for my ticket , I'll go see it... I also hyped my friend who is gonna come with me. My friend probably won't realize that this tour is not up to madonna's standards since she is not very interested in such topics. 

But I am very disappointed tbh. Compared to MDNA Tour, this show screams that Madonna(and her creativity) is approaching to an end... Even lows of MDNA Tour was so much better than this show.

Spanish Medley is totally horrific(choreography, melodic harmony), arrangement of Like a Virgin is so so so bad, it feels like prepared by a 10 years old trying to create a beat with garageband. Backdrops are the worst of Madonna in 21th century except couple ones. Compared to MDNA tour, it is so obvious that Madonna and her crew did not really think deeply about performances etc...

Except Iconic and Holy Water, no performance is at the level of 3 previous tours. 

PS: Don't get me wrong if you're planning to buy tickets. It is a good show, but Madonna downgraded herself. With her last 3 tours, she established herself as a touring superpower with unrivaled performances, unbelievable details and creativity. Details, and creativity wise, it can be compared to Piece of Me residency and Prismatic World Tour, or maybe considered as worse than these shows. To me, a Madonna show that can be compared to any other pop star's tour is simply a failure that tells that Queen is not gonna sit on the throne for too long.

PS2: I am so angry, because my expectations were much higher for those goddamn ticket prices ... She said it was expensive to see her but it was worth it before MDNA Tour... If she said something like that now, I would throw a tomato to the stage.

PS3: Setlist sucks too... No songs from COADF, Ray of Light, Bedtime Stories. But sings Burning up rock version (already done), Candy Shop (oh my goodness, f*ck Madonna's raw sugar), Body Shop (one of the most worked performances in the show, yet still one of worst Madonna songs ever, Spanish Lesson v2.0), L4L (the same performance we've seen billion times) I'll just stop here...

could not disagree more with you. My absolutely favourites tour EVER! It has NOTHING downgrade about it. Not up the standards?? Loool :) what The hell are you smoking. And as everyone is saying its showing how brilliant Madonna is as a performer and hence certainly not showing anything of the sort of being at the end of anything or uncreative. This show and its production beats hands down every recent pop stars tours. Shes truly yet again showing how its done. Its getting nothing but rave rreviews across The board, set list included.

You have obviously not crasped The theme of The show, aND thats your problem. :) Its different than MDNA for sure, but so are her other tours. And thats a great thing! You may hate it as much as you please while The rest of The world loves it! :) 

I disagree with you completely. I've been to all Madonna tours since 2004, my first was Re-Invention and my last one was MDNA and I couldn't be more excited to see this one in November. Confessions was and probably will always be my favourite tour ever. It was the perfect mix of modern day technology and old school showmanship that only she possesses out of today's current "pop girls". The theme was perfect, the sections incredibly executed and Madonna exceptionally powerful every single night. Sticky&Sweet was incredibly fun and playful and the stadium shows only made it more fun. MDNA was like a darker sister to S&S but it still had playful moments and the stage was out of this world. This show on the other hand feels like she incorporated some technology (the stagefloor/screen that's able to tilt) but kept it mostly just about her. During MDNA, while I loved the show, I felt like there was not enough solo Madonna. Not enough just her on the stage. Of course you're always focused on her, she IS Madonna, the surroundings got a little hectic during MDNA. With this show, take Like A Virigin for instance, it is 100% just her and her ability to entertain a massive crowd all by herself. No dancers, no backings, no hectic visuals. Just her, her moves and her massive, massive showmanship. While I still have to attend (less than two months from now, yay!) I can already see this show being my second favourite, just behind Confessions. Madonna seems very happy, incredibly energetic and her vocals sound unbelievably good. Oh and I think the arrangement for Like A Virgin and it's solo performance is AMAZING.

I couldn't disagree more with your post and those who've attended the show have been saying it's the most magical Madonna tour yet. From the Brooklyn show two days ago: 

Look at the comments:

I was there tonight. The crowd was ELECTRIC. It was AMAZING such great energy and she felt it. The arena erupted with applause for her so many times. She really fed off of it. Magical night! Thank you M!!!

I was there too... the best crowd I have ever been with in a Madonna concert. What a show!!!

So yeah... I completely disagree with your post, the majority of the attending fans so far seem to love it and the reviews have been incredibly positive.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived