💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Prismatic

Of course, the more I think about it, I wish I could have been at opening night in Montreal.  The crowd was insane and you don't know anything about the setlist.  i've never been to opening night and experienced a great concert knowing nothing about the setlist or set design.  That has to be thrilling.   I've heard sometimes the NYC crowd can be too cool to lose their minds in concerts.

opening nights are always the best. it's a total surprise and everythibgs new. I was so blessed when you opened the us leg of MDNA in philly... :giveup: 

the crowd only/mainly gets wild when she does anything pre music :madge: 

I actially love dress you up remix... It's a bop and the two acoustic songs... Yasss b---h Yasss. You ****ing better make the crowd sing with you. it was an amazing show and I had lower seats, I'm even more excited for floors next week... ****. Pray for me that she'll pick me during unapologetic b---h. I'll deep throat that banana whole. 

The only thing I didn't like was l4l remix, I was so confused as what to do, I was singing than the remix cut off some lyrics and I was :duck: 

and mess at me being the first post in the past 3 pages. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was pretty exciting to se her sing True Blue when The person who it is dedicated and inspired by is sitting in The audience, Sean Penn was there. :) and Criss Rock, Alicia Keys, Thalia, Grandes  again, Rob Zombie, etc.

PopBitch

It was pretty exciting to se her sing True Blue when The person who it is dedicated and inspired by is sitting in The audience, Sean Penn was there. :) and Criss Rock, Alicia Keys, Thalia, Grandes  again, Rob Zombie, etc.

I saw a photo of Sean there, and it looked like Joaquin Phoenix was sitting close to him with someone in between, maybe Sean's son.  It could be somebody that just looked like Joaquin, but i thought it was.

britneybritney4

omg I love rob zombie. I didn't know he was into madonna

omg I love rob zombie. I didn't know he was into madonna

me neither :) Oh and Mylene Farmer was there do... And probably many more. M sure pulls The celebs :)

Bellatrix

The Stockholm show is currently sold out (not officially yet), which is very impressive as the arena is one of the biggest on her tour (capacity up to 45k):party:

I wonder when we get The first boxscores. I have feeling not in a while 'cause they probably want to publish a insanely huge number as usual. Well regardless she seems to sell out like usual so 200+++ mil is guaranteed. 

androiduser

The Stockholm show is currently sold out (not officially yet), which is very impressive as the arena is one of the biggest on her tour (capacity up to 45k):party:

so the Swedes don't deserve an intimate show? How rude of her

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived