Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

PopBitch

Here's a ok FULK show. Not enough far shots though but its Something at least. 

Rebel Heart - Montreal 9: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL-6Km6KAiDNQukHw6I_MezXRZTF8AJPDG

Thanks.  I just checked out Deeper and Deeper/Heartbreak City/Love Don't Live Here Anymore.

I adore Deeper and Deeper.  I kept wanting her to be dressed in a bright Studio 54 costume. though LOL.  I still need a better video of that performance for viewing.

I loved the clip of HBC/LDLHA, because it was from a different angle.  I didn't realize the dancer was on the outside of the circular staircase up top as much as he was.  That choreography is really stunning for that performance..

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic

Honestly are vocals are ON POINT. This is going to be my favourite tour after Confessions, I feel it.

mte. she seems so happy and sweet. i like her bad b!tch attitude, but sweet side is slaying so much. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

PopBitch

This is unbelievable footage of True Blue and Deeper and Deeper in Washington D.C.  I don't know what he/she used to shoot this with but it's almost professional level in quality compared to so many other YouTube videos.   And he's up close to the stage and catwalk.  She sounds amazing.  

Edit.  I tried to listen to this again it was so good and the sound disappeared.  Is that just me or for anybody else?

This is unbelievable footage of True Blue and Deeper and Deeper in Washington D.C.  I don't know what he/she used to shoot this with but it's almost professional level in quality compared to so many other YouTube videos.   And he's up close to the stage and catwalk.  She sounds amazing.

There's no sound on that video for me but I'm watching his other vids and they're AMAZING

PopBitch

There's no sound on that video for me but I'm watching his other vids and they're AMAZING

I don't know what happened.  I watched the video all the way through, and it was just fantastic.  I went to rewatch right after linking it here and the sound was gone.  

I still think the final act could definitely be cleaned up a little. I love the overall theme of it and how she plays this sort of ditsy, cabaret girl role, but the actually song-list for it is odd.

Unapologetic Bitch sticks out like a sore thumb, but idk where else she could put it (Latin-Gypsy section maybe?). Although it is a nice note to leave on.

She should have added something from I'm Breathless in tho :deadbanana: Hanky Panky or Sooner or Later would have been fun, perhaps instead of La Vie En Rose (as much as I love the performance, it's just not 100% right for the US shows)??

-Music / Candy Shop
-Sooner or Later
-Material Girl
-Unapologetic Bitch
-Holiday [Encore]

would have made sense and slayed :giveup: 

Alcina Dimitrescu

Is there a good video of the intro from the second show? I need to see MarilynDonna in her full glory

Prismatic

Don't drag me, but I think I actually like Body Shop.. I've been listening to it for the last few days.

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Iwontell

Just watched the show...I want to go to there...:giveup:

uexzLYn.gif
Unfortunately she's not coming to this god forsaken country where I live...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived