Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didymus

I saw the MDNA tour and it was by far the most disappointing concert of my life. My mom a long time Madonna fan said it was her worst ever and she would never see Madonna again.

Might I ask why?

The most common criticism was that the sound system was a mess & that she didn't perform enough hits. Is that the case for you too?

So funny how yesterday all posts here were about how bad this tour is and today everyone is praising it. This happens all the time on GGD about everything tbh :toofunny:

Didymus

So funny how yesterday all posts here were about how bad this tour is and today everyone is praising it. This happens all the time on GGD about everything tbh :toofunny:

I'm hating on it. I'm the consistent negative person in this equation :party:

Sometimes ppl just want to hate before even knowing or seeing or hearing anything :) but its not just here, its almost human nature everywhere. They WILL see The light eventually

Not surprised the sudden turn around... Every tour is different and every tour will have things people enjoy and things they don't. But the main thing is that she still brings in the crowds like nother... I mean just look

s5zdrp.jpg

Not surprised the sudden turn around... Every tour is different and every tour will have things people enjoy and things they don't. But the main thing is that she still brings in the crowds like nother... I mean just look

s5zdrp.jpg

Because she has the best shows!

iloveit123

Might I ask why?

The most common criticism was that the sound system was a mess & that she didn't perform enough hits. Is that the case for you too?

TBH yes, it was the sound at MDNA that was definitely the biggest turn off and really affected the crowd (at least in my experience - good sound is so important! I don't think people even realize how bad of a time they can have with bad sound). The show sounded like absolute sh*t. And I mean, yes, the theme and song choices didn't help, but I myself am ok with dark themes... I don't think the casual fans liked it so much, though. I think this is why she did a 180 in this show with themes and just being happy and interactive on stage. She was very robotish in the last few tours and barely interacted with the crowd very little since Reinvention

This show sounds so much better... And I hope she throws in some surprise songs along the way.

Didymus

TBH it was the sound at MDNA that was definitely the biggest turn off and really affected the crowd (at least in my experience - good sound is so important!). The show sounded like absolute sh*t. And I mean, yes, the theme and song choices didn't help, but I myself am ok with dark themes... I don't think the casual fans liked it so much, though.

I wasn't there but I heard the sound complaint soooo many times it's really sad 'cause those tickets were expensive :air:

& yeah, the casual fan complaint was that it wasn't a celebration of her hits but was very conceptual and "boring" if you didn't care about her new stuff :trollga:

TBH yes, it was the sound at MDNA that was definitely the biggest turn off and really affected the crowd (at least in my experience - good sound is so important! I don't think people even realize how bad of a time they can have with bad sound). The show sounded like absolute sh*t. And I mean, yes, the theme and song choices didn't help, but I myself am ok with dark themes... I don't think the casual fans liked it so much, though. I think this is why she did a 180 in this show with themes and just being happy and interactive on stage. She was very robotish in the last few tours and barely interacted with the crowd very little since Reinvention

This show sounds so much better... And I hope she throws in some surprise songs along the way.

That's because Confessions, S&S and MDNA were insanely choreographed and timed. She's like an athlete, she comes in, focusses and gets the job done. Madonna did a 45 second wardrobe change in the Confessions Tour every single night at the end of the show. After two hours of intense performing and countless costume changes everything was changed again and this time without video interlude to give her two or three minutes no. Everything changed, shoes, stockings, leotard, belt and sunglasses. Then she had 8 seconds to run from the pitt up the stairs to make it in time for the grand finale, Hung Up. Would you be up for a chat with the audience after or during that? There WAS audience interaction, not as much as there seems to be now, but there definitely were great moments during every show on all the past tours.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived