Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

I don't know why everyone is so upset about her dancing less. She's 57 and tbh that's good going for a woman of her age who works as hard as she does.

I personally love the warm, intimate feeling. The aesthetic of the show is really nice and I LOVE the tilting LED screen, it's so cool.

A really good show that lets people see the more gentle, intimate side of M.

I'm not upset about it. It was just an observation. There are actually some really awesome parts of this show. The "illuminati" interlude with the bendable poles and the Heartbreak City/Love don't live here anymore performance was pretty amazing.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHERE THE HELL IS 'HOLD TIGHT'? :wtf: 

YESSSSSSS at La Isla Bonita :legend: Oh and why is Candy Shop being performed, that was 2 albums ago and it wasn't even a single :duck: 

and don't forget our good sis #ghosttown :crossed:

I don't know why everyone is so upset about her dancing less. She's 57 and tbh that's good going for a woman of her age who works as hard as she does.

I personally love the warm, intimate feeling. The aesthetic of the show is really nice and I LOVE the tilting LED screen, it's so cool.

A really good show that lets people see the more gentle, intimate side of M.

aagreed! And Besides she does dance! This show has very nice choreos. Maybe not very heavy dance oriented like s&s and mdna, but still. 

Btw, mymdna2 is uploading some pretty nice quality videos, though pretty close so you miss some of The production, but still.

Edit Or maybe I spoke too soon... :)

PopBitch

Btw, mymdna2 is uploading some pretty nice quality videos, though pretty close so you miss some of The production, but still.

OMG, he filmed it right from the end of the catwalk.  That is freaking amazing footage.  I watched it on my laptop in fullscreen and earphones.   I felt like I was right there.  I felt like I was in the audience screaming along with everybody else..   In my head I was. 

Boring intro, my a....   That is a stunning opening.

andy232000

Except the MDNA opening slayed the world. The only thing this has in common with MDNA is that she was lowered to the stage in a box, in which case you can say she pretty much did the same thing for Confessions as well. It worked for the MDNA / Confessions tours. This is awkward and cringe-worthy, on par with Sticky & Sweet. Anyway, just glad I held off and didn't fork out $450 or whatever it is for a ticket plus travel. I bet her ticket prices plummet soon on the remaining sort. 

i was expecting a dramatic entrance and we got a bamboo cage....and she should stop recycling her entrances

i was expecting a dramatic entrance and we got a bamboo cage....and she should stop recycling her entrances

you pretty much missed The whole point of that entrance... And it was plenty dramatic IMO. Much more than say DWT.

Omg I just realised that during Holywater/vogue The last supper she actually serves erm her holy water as The main course... :D :D she spreads her legs and dancers go down with The line "zeesus loved my p best" Oh M and her Blasphemy... Like striper nuns wasnt enough.... :D

andy232000

you pretty much missed The whole point of that entrance... And it was plenty dramatic IMO. Much more than say DWT.

its pretty dramatic until she actually shows up. the video is killer but her entrance droped the ball

its pretty dramatic until she actually shows up. the video is killer but her entrance droped the ball

well we all have our opinion :)

AmenTheNight

One day after, I think I'm finally making my mind up about this show ...

The 1st act is really great, the best part of the show without any doubt. Hold Tight would work better than Bitch I'm Madonna though, BIM should belong in the last section.

The 2nd act is a little slow but still great, Ghosttown should be before or after Heartbreak City though.

The 3rd act is not to my taste at all, only La Isla Bonita and Rebel Heart are tolerable. Rebel Heart has way too much guitars, she really wants to kill what's left of the demo, doesn't she ? I hate the LAV songs medley, but that's my taste.

The 4th act could be good if it wasn't mid-tempo only. It lacks two bangers to get the crowd going, like BIM and another oldie (ITG or LAP, obviously LAP since ITG is butchered in the flamenco medley). Holiday as an ending is soooo lukewarm, it's not even going crazy like at the RIT. BIM + Sandy Kleinsberg Remix outro would be such a better ending. Unapologetic Bitch => Holiday => BIM would build a perfect ending.

These are my 2 cents. The show isn't as bad as I was complaining yesterday, it just lacks energy and Ghosttown. Ghosttown+LAP+Hold Tight + change the order of a few songs, and there you have an epic setlist. As it is right now, it's just a flat tour among the others.

boneknuckleskin

Hold Tight would work better than Bitch I'm Madonna though..

:reductive2: Perfect place for Hold Tight tbh. I've also leveled off in how I feel about it today. It's not in the same league as MDNA or Confessions, but I think I might prefer it to Sticky & Sweet for its "warmth" - but not enough to warrant spending $450! Either I win a trip through Live Nation or she comes within range of Texas AND cuts those ticket prices in half or I'll just be saving and throwing all my coins at Gaga SOON.

AmenTheNight

:reductive2: Perfect place for Hold Tight tbh. I've also leveled off in how I feel about it today. It's not in the same league as MDNA or Confessions, but I think I might prefer it to Sticky & Sweet for its "warmth" - but not enough to warrant spending $450! Either I win a trip through Live Nation or she comes within range of Texas AND cuts those ticket prices in half or I'll just be saving and throwing all my coins at Gaga SOON.

I agree, the prices are ridiculously high. Not even her dancing her ass off and singing live every second of a perfect setlist would be worth more than 300$ ...

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived