💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Disappointed with the set list tbh. And the show doesn't quite look to the standard of her previous tours.

Being her first tour of Australia since 1993, I was really hoping she'd play more hits. But, it's MADONNA after all, I'm still pumped to see her.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I guess the good news is that we'll actually have hits for her next tour, yay. Unless she mashes them up in one big acoustic medley.

Am I the only one who thought Deeper & Deeper slayed the hardest of all? :gaycat:

Nope! One of my favorite performances of the night. Also, I'm pressed she only sang what, like a minute of Vogue? Girl, you better make that a whole song.  

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

So much playback, dayum. She rly doesn't care anymore.

It's like she deliberatly wants to take a dump on her artistic legacy, both music + performance wise.

Wtf? Have you been watching the same tour? She's rehearsed this show for FOUR months, how does she not care?

Her live voice :flutter:
Her smile when the audience cheers after La Vie En Rose :flutter: 

Living for Love (plus comment)

Patrick3183 1 hour ago
The sick reason she is recreating this performance exactly like she did it earlier this year is because her ego was so traumatized by the fall that she has to do it correctly every night on tour to the massive roar of the audience. Her ego demands it.

lmao at you trying with youtube comments :lmao:

sad that she didnt do like a prayer 

elijahfan

It looks like a smaller production than her previous tours. 

The stage seems empty and it mostly relies on the backdrop.

Well she only sold 650,000 copies of Rebel Heart..... The less you sell, the less money you got to build a tour, it's logical. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a DVD this time.

Well she only sold 650,000 copies of Rebel Heart..... The less you sell, the less money you got to build a tour, it's logical. I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't get a DVD this time.

rebel heart sold 750+ k 

elijahfan

rebel heart sold 750+ k 

I saw 650,000 according to Wikipedia, and it's backed with a source.

Anyway, 650 or 750,000.... - less than a million for someone like Madonna is a failure. And my initial point was trying to explain why the show does seem a little less "grand" compared to some of her other tours. I wasn't trying to shade, I'm a huge fan of Madonna and I own Rebel Heart, so whatever man.

I saw 650,000 according to Wikipedia, and it's backed with a source.

Anyway, 650 or 750,000.... - less than a million for someone like Madonna is a failure. And my initial point was trying to explain why the show does seem a little less "grand" compared to some of her other tours. I wasn't trying to shade, I'm a huge fan of Madonna and I own Rebel Heart, so whatever man.

wikipedia is slow 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived