Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

The negativity in here is so messed up. It's SUCH an amazing tour! And her VOCALS! La Vie En Rose? True Blue? AMAZING! Y'all talking about playback and bad remakes of her hits, b---h where? Everyone is loving this tour, the press is giving her 4 or 5 stars. All of them. Her energy during Like A Virgin, the pole dancing, the amazing opening during which she hangs upside down at one point... I have no idea what y'all are watching since you don't like it, but this might just be my second favourite Madonna tour. I've been to Re-Invention, Confessions, Sticky&Sweet 2008, Sticky&Sweet 2009 and MDNA and this one is just unbelievably good. The Confessions Tour holds a special place in my heart and will always be #1 to me because it was just the best art direction I've EVER seen. But this tour feels SO warm and passionate while still being classic Madonna. Well rehearsed and choreographed, beautiful visuals, political, controversial at times but my good the good vibe and the passion! Her smiles... She smiled so many times during these clips I've bee seeing, it's amazing. This is the happiest I've seen Madonna since Ray Of Light. Her smile is just infectious, she's engaging with the audience so much :flutter:

LOVE love love this tour and if you don't like it, get out. I see so many "but I like Madonna" posers on here, while some of you have been slagging her off for months on this board now. Just go to another thread and let US, her actual fans enjoy this wonderful time. 

:applause::applause::yes::applause:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ladey Gagz

I'm exhausted but I just have to say that I'm completely blown away. The tour itself was flawless BUT the setlist :rip: No Ghosttown when she did almost every other RH song, no Like A Prayer and  only the bridge of Vogue :wtf: BUT it seems like she really wanted to show her vocals this tour, and I was super impressed at her vocals 

bionic

The La vie en rose performance really brought tears to my eyes. It's so great, and I don't even like that song  :giveup:

I can't stand this song :saladga:

Bang Bang at the artRave flashback, waiting for the damn song to end :koons: 

buy bionic

I'm exhausted but I just have to say that I'm completely blown away. The tour itself was flawless BUT the setlist :rip: No Ghosttown when she did almost every other RH song, no Like A Prayer and  only the bridge of Vogue :wtf: BUT it seems like she really wanted to show her vocals this tour, and I was super impressed at her vocals 

glad u liked it xxxxxxxxxx

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived