💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

darkwolf

I wonder how much is she gonna rip off from Gaga's Tours since everybody is doin' it.

​Octopus outfits is not Madonna's thing :reductive:

And I'm sure she has plenty of tapes from her own previous tours, no need to watch gaga's :awkney:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venusian

no stadiums? lolol probs bc of the rebel flop :madge:

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

Spock

​Probably because it's the middle of winter in Europe

who will love me when the night is over

​1. The tour was planned way in advance of the release as are all tours

2. Have you been to a Madonna show? The shows in arenas are way better in terms of sound and visual quality than a stadium show. You really lose some of the effects in an outdoor arena

how many shows does this tour have:reductive:

​tentatively 52 with dates in Australia, Asia and South America to be announced later this year

mister max

​You have started a fight :koons:

Wait what?:excuseme:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Haroon

Does anybody have any idea for the London prices? I checked the current on sale date but they aren't very precise :huh:

​I know that level 1 seats are around £190 including taxes and all of that stuff, as are regular seats on the bottom floor which aren't in packages :shrug: 

Spock

​I know that level 1 seats are around £190 including taxes and all of that stuff, as are regular seats on the bottom floor which aren't in packages :shrug: 

​That's crazy :rip: yeah, on AXS the prices are more detailed and I think I'm going to go for the level 1B at £110 (wherever those are, but they don't seem to be side or rear views and are L1)

Haroon

I didn't know until today but my sister is on O2 too, and my mother is changing her phone service provider to O2 today or tomorrow I think - this means that I can attempt to get pre-sale tickets on 3 different devices with the 3 accounts :omfgaga: 

Last time I had to use 1 account and I'd selected both floor and level 1 and I kept being offered level 1 when I wanted floor, but this time I can set each account to a different area that I want and hopefully get floor, if not then level 1 is fine :gum: 

​That's crazy :rip: yeah, on AXS the prices are more detailed and I think I'm going to go for the level 1B at £110 (wherever those are, but they don't seem to be side or rear views and are L1)

​Oh yeah I forgot about that part, it's all a blur after that stressful morning :dies: I'm aiming for side (section 102 or 111) :party: I wouldn't mind A1 or A3 or or B2 at all but the chances of being offered those is pretty slim I think :huh: I don't think I'd want B1 or B3 though. The sad thing is you can't actually choose which letter, you can only choose the floor when it comes to the floor level :giveup: 

Spock

I didn't know until today but my sister is on O2 too, and my mother is changing her phone service provider to O2 today or tomorrow I think - this means that I can attempt to get pre-sale tickets on 3 different devices with the 3 accounts :omfgaga: 

Last time I had to use 1 account and I'd selected both floor and level 1 and I kept being offered level 1 when I wanted floor, but this time I can set each account to a different area that I want and hopefully get floor, if not then level 1 is fine :gum: 

​Oh yeah I forgot about that part, it's all a blur after that stressful morning :dies: I'm aiming for side (section 102 or 111) :party: I wouldn't mind A1 or A3 or or B2 at all but the chances of being offered those is pretty slim I think :huh: I don't think I'd want B1 or B3 though. The sad thing is you can't actually choose which letter, you can only choose the floor when it comes to the floor level :giveup: 

​Oh is Level 1B floor seats? :duck:
Yeah I'm praying this goes smoothly

Haroon

​Oh is Level 1B floor seats? :duck:Yeah I'm praying this goes smoothly

​Oh no no, level 1B is level 1 :laughga: When I said B1/B2/B3 I meant floor B1/B2/B3, the 3 seated sections at the end of the heart runway :yes: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived