💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Haroon
Just now, Uncle ARTPOP said:

I cannot wait til everything blows up again with this tour! I say we have a viewing party a la GGD Movie Night @Haroon

Post it on the thread :excited2: As soon as it's available I'll add it to the next coming poll :woot: 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Post it on the thread :excited2: As soon as it's available I'll add it to the next coming poll :woot: 

I expect it'll be finished at the end of the summer :neyde: 

buy bionic

Haroon
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

I expect it'll be finished at the end of the summer :neyde: 

That's as long of a wait as my concert was from the time I got a ticket :air: Still if you post it now I'll add a note to add it to the poll as soon as it's out :woohoo: 

bionic
4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

That's as long of a wait as my concert was from the time I got a ticket :air: Still if you post it now I'll add a note to add it to the poll as soon as it's out :woohoo: 

thread plz :neyde: 

buy bionic

WeKeepOnRockin
On 2/28/2015 at 0:31 AM, soundwave said:

why is there a picture of marilyn monroe?

You will not shade the Queen of Pop Madonna like that

Alfonso

Madonna is nominated for "Top Touring Artist" at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, maybe she'll go and release the trailer from the DVD at the show :sis:

13 hours ago, Alfonso said:

Madonna is nominated for "Top Touring Artist" at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards, maybe she'll go and release the trailer from the DVD at the show :sis:

Would be cool though I doubt it as she will NOT win. Its probably going to be Taylor (deservingly as she had a huge stadium tour). At least if its based purely on box scores.

Duella Dvil
59 minutes ago, MyQueen said:

She is sooooo fierce.

What's scary to me is that in 50 something years she will be beyond the record for oldest age that a person has ever lived so she's either gonna break that record or I'm gonna cry for like four days straight when she passes away.

I will be heartbroken and I will lose my ****.

My kids will be confused and I will be a mess.

I'm gonna be soo mad at all the news outlets that will paint the pretty picture, after they forced all of her images to be darkened and negative.

I am not ready to have the world pander to madonna. And it's gonna happen.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

TheBatman
3 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

She is sooooo fierce.

What's scary to me is that in 50 something years she will be beyond the record for oldest age that a person has ever lived so she's either gonna break that record or I'm gonna cry for like four days straight when she passes away.

I will be heartbroken and I will lose my ****.

My kids will be confused and I will be a mess.

I'm gonna be soo mad at all the news outlets that will paint the pretty picture, after they forced all of her images to be darkened and negative.

I am not ready to have the world pander to madonna. And it's gonna happen.

OMG do not speak of this! She will live forever, obviously! Seriously tho, just like she said, once she's dead they'll all kiss her ass. Thats how it works, isn't it? Her entire career the press have dragged her, saying she was a one hit wonder with no talent, always waiting for her to fail or have a breakdown or quietly go away. DON'T TELL HER TO STOP

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived