Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

bionic

​I don't like these odds :koons: Where section should I choose? If it was GA my ideal spot would've been at the tip of the heart (at the end of the runway). I'd love to get a seat there but the chances are slim :emma: But then I don't want one of the back row seats in that section, I'd rather a front-mid row seat in the side sections if that's the case :huh: UGH I HATE THIS :grr: 

​Tip of the heart is Block H. Tickets for there were on sale today for the ICON pre-sale

buy bionic

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT

SLAY I GUESS :legend: 

Madonna Paris concert sells out in 5 minutes

A December 9th concert in Paris by US pop star Madonna sold out within “five minutes” of going on sale Monday, the organisers of the event said.

All 15,000 tickets for the concert, priced from 51 to 205 euros, were snapped up, the company Live Nation said.

tumblr_m5qer23ule1roebiso1_500.gif

​I won pit tickets too! I originally had a $100 seat in the nosebleeds, but then I won 2 tickets on Twitter from Guy! It was the best experience ever!

​Hell yes it was! I won it the same way, it was so awesome to be in the front row for free!

Haroon

​Tip of the heart is Block H. Tickets for there were on sale today for the ICON pre-sale

​WHAT :giveup: NOOOOOOO :cryga: Where do you find out all of this information? I need to research :nooo: 

bionic

​WHAT :giveup: NOOOOOOO :cryga: Where do you find out all of this information? I need to research :nooo: 

​GO ONTO TICKETMASTER

You can check things out without buying tickets rn

buy bionic

MasterOfPuppets

Does anybody know if they just put certain seats on sale for the icon members today or if all the seats were available ? :O I just can't imagine more than half the arena in Köln being sold out just because of the pre sale :/ I wanted to get good seats so badly on thursday :(

Haroon

The fact that Madonna will be making a 200%+ profit from her riddance of GA floor standing :rip: The fact that the runway packages and heart stage packages are 500%+ profit :deadbanana: 

Batwings

Does anybody know if they just put certain seats on sale for the icon members today or if all the seats were available ? :O I just can't imagine more than half the arena in Köln being sold out just because of the pre sale :/ I wanted to get good seats so badly on thursday :(

I know for the U.S. dates, there were only a certain number of seats set aside for Icon members or people who bought the Live Pass. In the section where I purchased seats, there was only one row of seats available for the pre-sale.

Ladey Gagz

I'm scared because the sale of my date is Saturday and I can't handle the stress :air: 

MasterOfPuppets

I know for the U.S. dates, there were only a certain number of seats set aside for Icon members or people who bought the Live Pass. In the section where I purchased seats, there was only one row of seats available for the pre-sale.

​thanks for answering me :) just bought my tickets !

HORRORHOLIC

I got my ticket for Toronto! I had to go to ticketmaster and pick it up because for some reason Ticketmaster wasn't accepting my credit card. 

Prismatic

Help me out guys!! Should I get the VIP Party Package ($703) or VIP Tour Package ($533)?

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Gaga Monster

I just got 3 tickets! Tickets at the Barclays we're 50% off so I had to go, it's Madonna:excited:

GGD Presidential Elections

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived