Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

Haroon

I'm kinda heartbroken about the lack of GA :noparty: Will the seated area be first come first serve? Because otherwise they'll be assigning the seats randomly once you've selected which seating area, and I want first row :spin: 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I'm kinda heartbroken about the lack of GA :noparty: Will the seated area be first come first serve? Because otherwise they'll be assigning the seats randomly once you've selected which seating area, and I want first row :spin: 

​surely they can still assign seats beforehand?

buy bionic

Haroon

​surely they can still assign seats beforehand?

​What do you mean? Before the concert or when you're buying tickets? Because I'm pretty sure you can't pick specific seats as you're buying tickets, just the general area :confused: 

bionic

​What do you mean? Before the concert or when you're buying tickets? Because I'm pretty sure you can't pick specific seats as you're buying tickets, just the general area :confused: 

​I'm unsure what your original post is about :confused: 

buy bionic

Haroon

​I'm unsure what your original post is about :confused: 

​I mean when you buy the floor-level seats will it just be for that specific area and you can pick whichever seat you want on the day of the concert, first come first serve? Or when you buy the tickets will they assign you a seat straight away? Because I want to be able to get first row somehow :huh: 

bionic

​I mean when you buy the floor-level seats will it just be for that specific area and you can pick whichever seat you want on the day of the concert, first come first serve? Or when you buy the tickets will they assign you a seat straight away? Because I want to be able to get first row somehow :huh: 

​Specific seat, from what I gather.

buy bionic

Haroon

​Specific seat, from what I gather.

​That sucks :grr: I hope they at least assign them in order of the people buying tickets, as in if you're the first one buying them then you get the first row seats, and so on :giveup: 

HausOfHarlow

I would've loved to go but these prices are INSANE. $415 for a standard floor ticket?! I'll just be watching the DVD when it comes out.

I saw the MDNA tour front row in the golden triangle for free :smh:

​I won pit tickets too! I originally had a $100 seat in the nosebleeds, but then I won 2 tickets on Twitter from Guy! It was the best experience ever!

boneknuckleskin

It's the lack of a GA area that is keeping me from going this time around. And how she ruined Wash All Over Me. And the fact that she's not coming anywhere near Texas. And the $415 price tag. MDNA Golden Triangle ruined me. 

Batwings

Well, I managed to get my tickets very easily with the Icon Live Pass. I was planning on just getting the cheap tickets because that's all I can afford right now, and I was worried that they would be snapped up immediately, but I was able to get two of the cheap ones with no trouble at all, and there are still a TON available. I guess the people going to the Atlanta show didn't want to buy a Live Pass, lol.

bionic

​That sucks :grr: I hope they at least assign them in order of the people buying tickets, as in if you're the first one buying them then you get the first row seats, and so on :giveup: 

​Checked it out today, you are assigned specific seats in the UK floor

buy bionic

Haroon

​Checked it out today, you are assigned specific seats in the UK floor

​Thanks :yes: Any idea if you're able to pick specific seats as you're buying tickets? Or when you select the section you're automatically assigned specific seats? :confused: 

bionic

​Thanks :yes: Any idea if you're able to pick specific seats as you're buying tickets? Or when you select the section you're automatically assigned specific seats? :confused: 

​From what I could access, you were randomly assigned them. So you just enter the pool for any floor seats available and pray you get good ones.

buy bionic

MyQueen

Madonna Paris concert sells out in 5 minutes

A December 9th concert in Paris by US pop star Madonna sold out within “five minutes” of going on sale Monday, the organisers of the event said.

All 15,000 tickets for the concert, priced from 51 to 205 euros, were snapped up, the company Live Nation said.

tumblr_m5qer23ule1roebiso1_500.gif

Haroon

​From what I could access, you were randomly assigned them. So you just enter the pool for any floor seats available and pray you get good ones.

​I don't like these odds :koons: Where section should I choose? If it was GA my ideal spot would've been at the tip of the heart (at the end of the runway). I'd love to get a seat there but the chances are slim :emma: But then I don't want one of the back row seats in that section, I'd rather a front-mid row seat in the side sections if that's the case :huh: UGH I HATE THIS :grr: 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived