Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour - DVD coming soon!

EdX

Pick your favourite Madonna concert tour!  

292 members have voted

1. 1. Which Madonna's tour did you like the most?

• The Virgin Tour
    • Who's That Girl Tour
    • Blond Ambition Tour
    • The Girlie Show Tour
    • Drowned World Tour
    • Re-Invention Tour
    • Confessions Tour
    • Sticky and Sweet Tour
    • MDNA Tour
    • Rebel Heart Tour

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AmenTheNight

I have my ticket for the Paris date :) This **** was so expensive, more than 200€

I will believe Madonna is bringing this tour to Australia when I literally see her step off a plane. 

She hasn't come here since 1993!

Gaga Monster

The citi card pre sale is today. Hopefully I get good seats!

GGD Presidential Elections

androiduser

​That is not the reason for cancelation of mdna concert in Croatia

​poor sales are always the reason, not "scheduling conflicts" and all the other PR bull****

Ivannn

​poor sales are always the reason, not "scheduling conflicts" and all the other PR bull****

​in this case no...the stadium was newly renowated and there was new grass with heating system...there was not afreement about who will finance damage on the grass...stadium wated that the promotor pays the damage on the grass and managment wanted the stadium to pay it...it was all over the news here in Croatia so poor sales were not the reason here...she sold over 3000 tickets in one hour...

Highway10

I will believe Madonna is bringing this tour to Australia when I literally see her step off a plane. 

She hasn't come here since 1993!

I wonder if something happened to Madonna while she was here in Australia that's why she keeps ignoring us :madge: 

Houdini

​That is not the reason for cancelation of mdna concert in Croatia

​why it was ?

Gaga Monster

I honestly can't get over the fact that a ticket that's not even that good is $400. I might not go since its very expensive and I can see the USA tour doing poorly due to the overpriced tickets.

GGD Presidential Elections

Batwings

Does anyone have any info on the *actual* price ranges for tickets? Surely they're not all $400.

Jeffrey_This_Way

When I checked ticketmaster for the Miami show I was seeing something like $110-$500+. Check out a show that's already on sale at Ticketmaster if you want exact prices.

AlphaMonster

oct 5 toronto yes ! I hate to study abroad for this fact ! =D 

For ArtRave when I was in Istanbul, Toronto concert happened, and Istanbul concert was on a date when I was in Toronto =D

Ivannn

​why it was ?

​

​ in this case no...the stadium was newly renowated and there was new grass with heating system...there was not afreement about who will finance damage on the grass...stadium wated that the promotor pays the damage on the grass and managment wanted the stadium to pay it...it was all over the news here in Croatia so poor sales were not the reason here...she sold over 3000 tickets in one hour...

Houdini

​

​ in this case no...the stadium was newly renowated and there was new grass with heating system...there was not afreement about who will financearrow-10x10.png damage on the grass...stadium wated that the promotor pays the damage on the grass and managment wanted the stadium to pay it...it was all over the news here in Croatia so poor sales were not the reason here...she sold over 3000 tickets in one hour...

​3,000 tickets in one hour is not good. She sold 17,000 tickets in 18 minutes here in Montreal and she sold over 40,000 tickets in NYC in 20 minutes. In 4 hours, she sold 90,000 tickets in Colombia.. The show sold poorly in Croatia and this is why they cancelled it, it was not due to logistic reason

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived