💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Queen Iggy got engaged (pics & video)

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

​It's not her fault though. The guy picks the ring and asking him to take back the ring because it "doesn't match" would just be rude af. :lmao: 

​It's unlike a guy to pick out that kind of ring. Rings that ornate, extravagant and girlie nearly always involve the woman playing a role in pointing out her favourites in a jewellers. Not all women are completely surprised with their ring anymore mostly because men appreciate that women are incredibly picky about this stuff and would rather she approved of it before shelling out all that money. Just like he wouldn't pick out her wedding dress because men's and women's ideas of good looking dresses can be very different.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nnnnnn. In purpose or not, it's clever that she got engaged to a black guy. Nice move Iggy Iggz. :green: Take away the racist image. :green:

Congrats Iggy. :party:

​The irony is that's she's been called racist for acting black (doing rap, the accent). She's had a black mentor and been dating a black as long as I've known of her.

Girl wants to be black about as bad as Jenner wants to be female.:teehee:

Whispering

Bit early days to get married, isn't it? Maybe it'll be a long engagement.

Haven't they been dating for almost two years. They aren't teenagers and they've lived together for a while. Two years seems long enough when you are an adult. 

I dunno how long they've been dating but the engagement seemed rushed but what do I know, hope they stay happy together forever :heart: 

LoveandMagic

How nice! I hope they are very happy together. And it must feel like such a relief after months of immense negativity in the media and all the setbacks in her career.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Gianni Versace

Queen? Not unless some foreign king asked for "iggy iggz's" hand in marriage. :usrs:

Gianni Versace

​The irony is that's she's been called racist for acting black (doing rap, the accent). She's had a black mentor and been dating a black as long as I've known of her.

Girl wants to be black about as bad as Jenner wants to be female.:teehee:

​that wasn't even half of the argument, but that's a different can of worms.

On topic, I wish the ring weren't yellow but that thing must've cost a fortune. I hope they are happy together. :party:

ARTPOPdidntflop

good for her but never use 'Queen' to describe Iggy :miley:        

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Chromichiga

I love her. She deserved this, especially from all the negative media attention she's gotten. Finally, some good news for her! Congrats Igloo!!

Archived