Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Tropico

ap

​

AP 

​Well there goes that hit thread possibility :rip: :laughga: 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Tove Lo

Bit early days to get married, isn't it? Maybe it'll be a long engagement.

That ring is enormous. It's going to catch on her clothes, any sort of fabric, scratch her skin. I don't know why celebrities get such massive engagement rings. Those rings are supposed to be small and discreet as you'll be wearing it forever, therefore, it can't be a hindrance to your day to day life. A ring that size is usually called a cocktail ring for a reason: you only wear it to a cocktail party, i.e. a special occasion. You'll find it annoying to wear it everyday. Also, the stone is yellow. That's immediately going to clash with a lot of colours. Once again, such rings have got to be neutral colours to go with every outfit as you'll be wearing it forever. Cheryl Cole got a yellow wedding ring and when gossip magazines speculated that her marriage was in trouble because she was photographed without her ring on several occasions, she came out and said the only reason she didn't always wear it is because it's yellow and therefore doesn't match every outfit. Please ladies, don't treat your eternity rings like fashion accessories that you pick according to what's on trend at the time and remove when it clashes with your look that day. Kinda defeats the purpose.

​It's not her fault though. The guy picks the ring and asking him to take back the ring because it "doesn't match" would just be rude af. :lmao: 

hop on that **** like a maniac

Luiz

hope we trade his ass to toronto or something. last dude we had on the team who married a big celeb got all coked out

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Sexxx

aww congrats

why do her nails looks blooded up though? not a nice look :eww: 

NewYorkCity

Anyone going to comment on racist acusations after she is marrying a black guy? 

? Waiting for you, Azealia. 

Archived