Drake Bell: "Sorry....still calling you Bruce."

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Admin

I really hope you're joking :deadbanana:

​I'm not. People on the Internet are just looking for a reason to label somebody a transphobe / homophobe / racist / s-xist and then bully them for it. 

LePetitGAGABLover

​why should be "scared" ? 

I just don't like to argue with moderators :laughga:

Yanko

​I'm not. People on the Internet are just looking for a reason to label somebody a transphobe / homophobe / racist / s-xist and then bully them for it. 

​omg poor drake bell 

#prayfordrake 

Kacey Elizabeth

How disgusting, rude, and insensitive of him. Never liked him anyway. Poor loser, he is in a 600,000 dollars debt. LMAO. He is trying so hard to gain relevance and attention, which makes me laugh. I'm sorry Drake, but, I will keep on calling you a piece of sh*t. :zilla:Caitlyn will continue to slay and snatching everyone's weaves, and probably doesn't has any f**ks to give about what he says or thinks. :lolly: 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

germagaga

Yes. Because Drake is the one being bullied, not the person bullying, not the person using a kind of name that has been used against a specific subset of people to devalue who they are as human beings and has often been used to fuel their suicides. 

LePetitGAGABLover

How disgusting, rude, and insensitive of him. Never liked him anyway. Poor looser, he is in a 600,000 dollars debt. LMAO. He is trying so hard to gain relevance and attention, which makes me laugh. I'm sorry Drake, but, I will keep on calling you a piece of sh*t. :zilla:Caitlyn will continue to slay and snatching everyone's weaves, and probably doesn't has any f**ks to give about what he says or thinks. :lolly: 

​Educate them b---hes:fat:

Is he really into debt though?:neyde:

Kacey Elizabeth

​Educate them b---hes:fat:

Is he really into debt though?:neyde:

Look up his net worth. It says -600K :lmao::toofunny:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

ItsTommyBitch

​This may be true in some extreme spheres :laughga: , but this is BLATANT transphobia and basically misgendering, which is offensive and helps to perpetuate attitudes that transgenderism is not to be taken seriously. It's dehumanizing too :giveup: 

Yes, all people have a right to their opinions, but not a right against criticism of said opinions. Also for the matter, people SHOULD decry these statements because opinions are not just "opinions" in instances like these if they are dangerous and harmful to an entire group of people (and by harmful, I don't just mean hurt feelings :awkney: ).

Trans youth (and people of all ages tbh) are subject to extreme levels of rejection and ostracism by society and attempt/commit suicide more than many groups. They are often forced into s-x work and fetishized and face a ton of backlash on a ridiculous amount of levels socially and legally. They also experience a ridiculous amount of violence on top of it all :smh: Attitudes and behaviors like Drake's are the reason that someone like Caitlyn could possibly wait 40+ years to ever say this, let alone publicly take action. That's what's wrong with it. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

LePetitGAGABLover

Look up his net worth. It says -600K :lmao::toofunny:

​Capital M-E-S-S:laughga:

Maybe he should start his own pet clothesline :fat:

germagaga

​Like, how can you say that people "are just looking for a reason" because of something someone said, and then say that what people are saying in reaction to that is bullying? Is the person being "labelled" a transphobe somehow incapable of being a bully???? :toofunny:

Kacey Elizabeth

​Capital M-E-S-S:laughga:

Maybe he should start his own pet clothesline :fat:

:deadbanana::rip:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

​This may be true in some extreme spheres :laughga: , but this is BLATANT transphobia and basically misgendering, which is offensive and helps to perpetuate attitudes that transgenderism is not to be taken seriously. It's dehumanizing too :giveup: 

Yes, all people have a right to their opinions, but not a right against criticism of said opinions. Also for the matter, people SHOULD decry these statements because opinions are not just "opinions" in instances like these if they are dangerous and harmful to an entire group of people (and by harmful, I don't just mean hurt feelings :awkney: ).

Trans youth (and people of all ages tbh) are subject to extreme levels of rejection and ostracism by society and attempt/commit suicide more than many groups. They are often forced into s-x work and fetishized and face a ton of backlash on a ridiculous amount of levels socially and legally. They also experience a ridiculous amount of violence on top of it all :smh: Attitudes and behaviors like Drake's are the reason that someone like Caitlyn could possibly wait 40+ years to ever say this, let alone publicly take action. That's what's wrong with it. 

Educate them all! :applause:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Admin

Yes. Because Drake is the one being bullied, not the person bullying, not the person using a kind of name that has been used against a specific subset of people to devalue who they are as human beings and has often been used to fuel their suicides. 

She's been using the name Bruce for 60 years and suddenly, in a matter of 2 hours, it's devaluing? 

Look, I do understand the amount of struggle transgender people go through, but it's stupid to expect everyone in the world to get it too. I'd understand the outrage if he called her a "tranny" or anything like that, but just because he made a slightly insensitive comment doesn't give people the right to harrass and attack him. If you (I'm talking in general) call someone a "piece of trash" just because they are calling someone by their birth name, it means that you have a problem, and you are the bully, not them.

Archived