Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Rihanna still refuses to give out anything on R8

Bradley

Featured Posts

bionic

3-4 year breaks between albums with virtually zero social media presence or updates in between. 

​Or even during :giveup: 

buy bionic

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HORRORHOLIC

​it's called hyping and it sometimes builds up the momentum which is not necessary a bad thing

​It certainly can be when it's overhyped, especially when the hype starts such a long time before the actual release of the album. Too many things could change which could disappoint fans, and at the same time if too much is given away it lessens the impact. 

It's great to talk about the album well in advance, just don't give too many details. I think the best thing to do is release the album title first and then about 2 months or so before the album comes out release the album cover, tracklist and single. But also don't say too much about what the songs are gonna be like, let the music speak for itself!!

Bradley

Rihanna's fans aren't used to long breaks from her, so this is their first real long wait. Even the 2.5 year gap between GGGB and Rated R was softened by the GGGB re-release in between but this is the longest she's ever made her fans wait (2 years, 7 months), so they're chomping at the bit and don't quite know how to handle it. Worrying that some are giving up and moving on. Doesn't bode well for future large gap releases for her. She could be back to annual releases as soon as this one's finally out.

Wow but I think this will make her fans appreciate it even more when she releases new music. They're so used to getting new music in a quick period of time and they were never thirsty.

Kabexuela

im only here for her good catchy singles anyway. Thats what shes good for in my books :lolly:

What good catchy singles girl 

Bradley

​How are Bitch Better Have My Money and FourFiveSeconds not catchy? :duck:

Serendipity

​How are Bitch Better Have My Money and FourFiveSeconds not catchy? :duck:

​Everyone has their own taste, I guess:shrug:

some like it hot, others not:awkney:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Economy

Was takin about her career in general :rip: