Featured Posts

Born To Slay

​They could do a charity single

That would be a great idea

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Creyk

No. I have nothing against Mariah but I'd be more here for Adele on a ballad ;) 

​Won't the Adele collab happen anyway?

Although you are right, maybe we don't need too many collabs on the album. It's much better to release the album mostly with solo songs and then remix them with another singer when they are released as a single to give the fans something new + boost the song's chances at successs

ItsTommyBitch

Gaga can mesh well if she can whistle, which might be too much fr her vocals

They could do an Obsessed like track together

​She can't whistle :emma: At least she never has before. I don't think she can, her upper range is really actually not "that" impressive. Mariah hardly can these days either tbh though :messga: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Serendipity

​She can't whistle :emma: At least she never has before. I don't think she can, her upper range is really actually not "that" impressive. Mariah hardly can these days either tbh though :messga: 

​These days only BabyAri can pull that tbh

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Bellatrix

​No wonder

I'm pretty sure Madonna has got something to do with this:fan:

​Maybe :reductive2:

Whispering

No thanks. Mariah has pretty much lost her voice. I don't really think it would be a good match. There are better choices for Gaga! 

Alfonso

No thanks. Mariah has pretty much lost her voice. I don't really think it would be a good match. There are better choices for Gaga! 

​This tho :yes: 

Bad Bromance

​what type?

One Sweet Day /Bye Bye/My All/ We Belong Together/Almost Home/Thank God I Found You

Which type?

​Yes, please!!!!!  A song like We Belong Together would be amazing!  I know some monsters are concerned that their voices won't mesh well but Gaga did sing in that operatic range at The Oscars so she can pull it off.  If that doesn't work, Mariah can sing in a lower register.

That would be a dream come true.  My two Queens!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bad Bromance

Celine and Gaga

​I would absolutely die if this ever happened.  I totally LOVE Celine Dione!!!!!

BTW, welcome back to GGD handsome.  :hor:   I honestly don't recall the last time I saw one of your posts.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived