💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Perry reportedly will diss Taylor Swift on her new album!

Enhsa

Featured Posts

Serendipity

​This Taylor acts like a 10 years old girl when she's 25, she should be mature.

As if ​Katy doesn't act like a 10 year old when she's 30

They both are like two sides of the same coin

They both need to grow up

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Child

As if ​Katy doesn't act like a 10 year old when she's 30

They both are like two sides of the same coin

They both need to grow up

​This tbh, no wonder the feud is still going on and the feud is just so stupid.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LoveandMagic

If these ladies are going to insist on "fighting" then I must insist that they strip down to their undies (or slave Leia costumes) for a winner takes all, no holds barred Pop Battle Royale in a giant tub of chocolate milk. Bring me a bottle of Pinot and a tub of popcorn. I also require a video camera so that I may put this **** on Youtube, get the most hits EVER, and thus begin my 30 years of tyrannical rule over all of Entertainment Land. It will be a bloody, dark time for all.

You may also place your bets now.

This whole feud is old and dumb. 

Whining over dancers being "stolen"? If this is even true anymore, or if either of them are still pressed, the dancers are to blame and even then those people were just doing what they thought was best for their career. 

It's not even like Taylor would have had a hard time finding new dancers. Dancing for her OR Katy would be the opportunity of a lifetime, so she could have the best of the best lined up and ready to go at the drop of a hat. 

Lamest and most worthless "feud" I've ever seen in pop culture. 

I don't even think it's a real feud. 

​Yeah, truthfully I'm not really buying it, though I wouldn't be surprised if both ladies' management teams are savvy enough to use this "feud" for promotion. The reasons behind this (allegedly) are dumb, dumb, dumb. Both women are highly in demand as entertainers and as you said could have their pick of dancers. It seems like the whole thing started over the claims of a mouthy dancer anyway. Highly unprofessional. 

Also this:

At first: Katy to diss Taylor at the Superbowl! 

Then:Katy to diss Taylor in Grammy performance! 

As if these sources were legit :duck: 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Slade

If she disses Taylor, Katy might be the next pop star that the media turns on. America loves Taylor way more than Katy.

If she disses Taylor, Katy might be the next pop star that the media turns on. America loves Taylor way more than Katy.

​Swift has more hardcore fans, but there are also more people thinking she is overrated and needs to be taken down a peg or two.

Riot Poof

Katy reconciled with Gaga because she's gonna take part in another stan war.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

FrankGutz

​Swift has more hardcore fans, but there are also more people thinking she is overrated and needs to be taken down a peg or two.

​Yep, she is waaay overrated, i hate Katy but i think Taylor is more annoying & fake tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bradley

John Mayer? I thought he broke up with and hadn't talked to Katy after that?

Bradley

I am more shocked Katy perry can even write a song

​She writes all of her songs actually, but she doesn't produce them.

LeoFameMonster

​She writes all of her songs actually, but she doesn't produce them.

​Katy did not write all her songs and writing a song doesn't mean you wrote the song or was a contributing factor in it. Its cute that your going to bat for miss Purry when it is public knowledge shes a fake and hardly an artist and treats her fans like trash. Cute none the less

Kacey Elizabeth

I am more shocked Katy perry can even write a song

Maybe you should know the fact that she has written over 100 songs in her entire lifetime :duck:

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived