💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you here for this dog clothing line?

Yanko

/  

210 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• yes
    • no

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Dude, monsters are such babies all the time...so tiring, worst ****ing fanbase, tbh...let her have fun! You don't see Beyoncé's fans, for exemple, going this nuts when she says she's putting out a clothing line or a vegan food delivery service...calm down, gurls, nothing has changed...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEARTHUNTER

:blehga: This thread, seriously

I'm glad Gaga does something different, that's really gonna help her to boost her image.

bionic

Dude, monsters are such babies all the time...so tiring, worst ****ing fanbase, tbh...let her have fun! You don't see Beyoncé's fans, for exemple, going this nuts when she says she's putting out a clothing line or a vegan food delivery service...calm down, gurls, nothing has changed...

​The Hive were losing their minds whilst waiting for a new album in 2013.

buy bionic

Iwontell

​The Hive were losing their minds whilst waiting for a new album in 2013.

But not like this...and it's different. Beyoncé wasn't saying anything about her next release (so ppl expected something), while Gaga has been very clear that she's not putting anything out in 2015...and I believe her. Putting pop music out now would be dumb.

The world only has eyes for Taylor right now, releasing a new track at this moment is begging to be overlooked (case in point: pretty much every non-Taylor pop single/album released in the last 6 months...)

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

No. It looks like something Kim K or Paris H would do. It doesn't fit her, and I hate seeing animals in clothes. Maybe put more work into BTWFoundation maybe? Instead of this.  

​This. I still remember showing my friends the pictures of Asia decked out in (heavy-looking) jewels and necklaces, and all of them going "wow, not only is that super pretentious and not necessary, but that seems like animal cruelty."

And meanwhile, all the BTW Foundation does is send out the occasional email or tweet.

ARTPOPchamp

Gaga is doing something that she's passionate about: animal care. I guess you think it's money grubbing, but you've already been told that part of the proceeds go to help animals. Lame is subjective. I've never heard of FKA Twigs outside of gagadaily so I don't see how she's snatched Gaga's weave. Music doesn't have to sound like Björk's for it to be artistic.

​usually I agree with things you say. but this is so silly. All of a sudden Lady Gaga starts talking about animals and animal care now after 7 years when she never talked about it before? It's a bad idea, that's all I'm going to say. 

elijahfan

No. It looks like something Kim K or Paris H would do. It doesn't fit her, and I hate seeing animals in clothes. Maybe put more work into BTWFoundation maybe? Instead of this.  

​Most of the proceeds will go to animal protection organizations, so I'm 100% for it.

Moreover, she seems to be really passionate about this - as long as it amuses her, let her do her thing.

Phoenix

Moreover, she seems to be really passionate about this - as long as it amuses her, let her do her thing.

​I am not stopping her, not that I could even if I wanted. Just said my opinion on this whole thing, since the OP was asking the question it did. 

💎

elijahfan

​I mean releasing something that she likes :yes: Animals may not be able to speak but you can notice in their behaviour whether or not they dislike it I imagine, like my cats straight away struggle and move stuff if I try to put it on them (so I stop) :emma: I find it a bit of a stretch if people are likening it to animal abuse or something :sweat: 

​Exactly. In the end, dogs really like it when their masters take care of them - more than "humanizing" the animal, this is about reinforcing the bond between the animal and the owner.

And like you said Haroon, when an animal doesn't want or like something, you can tell right away. I think Asia is a very happy dog ;)

Miel

I'm neutral about the clothing line, but I actually really, really like the idea of Gaga helping create some sort of organic, healthy, and affordable line of pet foods.

Based on the text on her IG posts, she definitely knows that many animals, including Asia, have particular food allergies. idk, creating a cute, maybe independent, affordable line of healthy and mostly hypoallergenic pet foods would be kinda cool.

3 points in and ready for more

I love you,  Gags,  and I am truly happy that ü are happy caring for your hens,  growing horny vegetables and bleaching your hurr,  but this is enough :inserts you-have-to-stop.gif: Just set a release date for your new POP single already :giveup:

Btw I was really tempted to unfollow her today on instagram with all the photos she just started throwing :blehga:

uo111

I'm neutral about the clothing line, but I actually really, really like the idea of Gaga helping create some sort of organic, healthy, and affordable line of pet foods.

Based on the text on her IG posts, she definitely knows that many animals, including Asia, have particular food allergies. idk, creating a cute, maybe independent, affordable line of healthy and mostly hypoallergenic pet foods would be kinda cool.

​Was affordable a part of the tag line?

Because I'm almost 100% positive it's going to be limited to only a few areas and very expensive.

I like the idea of the clothing line tbh, I have a really skin and small dog and he needs clothes during the winter. I doubt I'll be buying these because again, I feel as though they will be super expensive, but it sounds cute.

Archived