Featured Posts

Video of Black Widow!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZKA-XrtwfVc

Queen Iggy, slays  :giveup:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Slade

I noticed this today, but I really like how to album kind of slowly builds. Like WTL & DNY are kind of slowish songs, then 100 is kind of mid-tempo, CYL is a little faster then BAM Fancy then it starts to chill for a couple of songs and builds up again. I feel like it does this over the whole album, and I love it.

IGGY'S CONCERT THOUGH :legend: So much ratchetness. The concert was scheduled for 7pm, I was there in line at 5:30, and went in at 6. The DJ started right at 7pm and was literally on until 8:30. It became very tiresome in that they kept playing the same few songs over and over again. By the time 8:30 rolled around a song came on for the 4th time and the entire crowd was boo-ing. I've never witnessed this in my 30+ concerts I've been to. Iggy came on literally not even 5 minutes later; I kind of felt bad.

But Iggy was on point! Not to mention that she has the flu. My only complaint was that the set seemed super short - it was BARELY 45 minutes. Some of the verses on a couple of songs were also cut out. But she was fantastic!

Americano

iTunes Artist

#9 Iggy Azalea

Album: The New Classic

#1 United States

Fancy

#4 United States

#1 on Rap Songs (Billboard)

Fancy (Video)

#3 United States

Problem

#1 United States

tumblr_n4ljinTTZN1qhd8sao1_500.gif

With 'Fancy' and 'Problem' both exploding on US radio and her album returning to #1 on US iTunes in its second week, how far do you think Iggy Azalea will take it?

Americano

HUGE. She'll be your avi one day oprahq7.gif

She already was when 'Work' dropped 

HUGE. She'll be your avi one day oprahq7.gif

:hor:

GURL SHE GON MAKE IT. I was at her show last night and she could be quiet for a second and the crowd could sing the lyrics for her on any song. This is a sign.

I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART GOODBYE #IGGYSTAN

BLACKOUTbritney

She'll rise and be gone by the end of the year. All the good songs on her record have already been released as singles.

Brainiac

I'm really happy for her. I've watched some interviews and she seems like a really nice, down to earth girl. I really like her album too.

Archived