Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

Iggy Azalea

Pandora

Featured Posts

Addy Ezzie

She's my new obsession at the moment. I'm usually not into rap but damn, I love her. I can't wait for The New Classic to be officially released ! (Tuesday for me).

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gagafreak14

I've been listening to this album all weekend and it's definitely my favorite album of 2014 so far. 

Am I the only one completely obsessed with Don't Need Ya'll? I think it's so brilliant. That Work lyric reference  :worship:

I've been listening to this album all weekend and it's definitely my favorite album of 2014 so far. 

Am I the only one completely obsessed with Don't Need Ya'll? I think it's so brilliant. That Work lyric reference  :worship:

Totally, it's an amazing album tbh so cool and fresh tracks, I just love it

j28QC.gif

Why was Cheeks not on the album!

Lady Patra is so disappointing. Sounds like she's half heartedly trying to attempt a reggae accent in her rap, love the feature but not her verses. Just Askin' isn't all that, but is still listenable, and I've never really been a fan of Bounce either..

Black Widow should definitely have already been a single, perhaps they'll use it as single 5 getting ready for Rita Ora's 'comeback'. I've had it on repeat since the leak  :music:

Slade

Okay so this is really weird, but "New Bitch" on my CD is all uncensored except it says "new chick" in the chorus instead of "new b---h"...like the rest of the track still says s***, b---h (in other parts), and everything else...did anyone else have this happen?!?!

Okay so this is really weird, but "New Bitch" on my CD is all uncensored except it says "new chick" in the chorus instead of "new b---h"...like the rest of the track still says s***, b---h (in other parts), and everything else...did anyone else have this happen?!?!

Yeah I got the explicit from Best Buy and every song is uncensored but they say new chick in the chorus

Slade

Yeah I got the explicit from Best Buy and every song is uncensored but they say new chick in the chorus

That's where I bought it too! It's so strange  :dead: That's the only place I could find the deluxe edition though! I'll buy the explicit track on iTunes for my iPhone at least  :omgexcited:

Archived