💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can you explain something?

NE Thing

Featured Posts

NE Thing

Ive heard about Lina Morgana being talked about here. But I don't know who she is or why we are talking about her? Can you please explain why in full detail, as I am incredibly confused.

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Blade

She worked with Rob Fusari and Gaga back in them good ol days. then she died (people say it was a murder). Then linas mother said that Gaga has something to do with her death and that she stole her style (music and fashion wise). 

NE Thing

She worked with Rob Fusari and Gaga back in them good ol days. then she died (people say it was a murder). Then linas mother said that Gaga has something to do with her death and that she stole her style (music and fashion wise). 

OK. This is slightly weired. But, why would Lina's mother say that?

Mentally Disturbed Llama.

Blade

​I dunno hunty. and i don't believe the story. I heared that Lina had depression and killed herself.

Btw Gaga has background vocals in Linas song "Wunderland"... Gaga wrote for her.

RAMROD

In 2007, a young singer from Staten Island named Lina Morgana. Morgana, the child of recently divorced Russian immigrants, was looking to launch a career in music. To write material for her, Fusari brought in another local ingénue, Stefani Germanotta – who would later become known to the world as Lady Gaga – a privileged Manhattanite who began studying music at NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts while only 17. Fusari had first met her when trying to put together what he termed “a female version of The Strokes.” 

At Fusari’s studio, Morgana and Germanotta wrote and recorded about a dozen songs together. None were released commercially, though the song “Wunderland” (with back-up vocals by Gaga) has been leaked to YouTube. 

In preparation for what she believed would be her debut record, Morgana shot videos and began posing for publicity stills wearing lingerie, outlandish wigs, platform shoes – all which would later become Gaga staples (and, to be fair, all of which had been staples of the club kid scene for at least a decade). It was around this time that Germanotta began morphing into Lady Gaga, a moniker given her by Fusari, and recording her debut solo album. 

Morgana’s tracks were never released. Gaga’s album The Fame, dropped on August 19, 2008, raced up the charts and would go on to sell 12 million copies. 

Lina Morgana, meanwhile, committed suicide at age 19 by jumping off the roof of a Staten Island hotel on October 4th, 2008. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Yanko

her mother said that gaga stole her style

she killed herself and some are blaming gaga

i wanna know what happened tbh 

Gypsy Life

​You know that delusional state that people go through after someone's death and they start blaming that person's death on everybody to make themselves feel better? That's it. Especially since Lina most likely committed suicide.

Bebe

​Suicide can be hard to deal with, especially if it's your child. It's not extremely uncommon to look to someone to blame.

Gaga was working with Rob, like Lina, and she ended up living the dream that Lina wanted. 

I think, from her mother's point of view, it would have been hard to see Gaga succeed like that. She sees in Gaga what Lina could have been and in her grieving state there is probably a sense of resentment.

I believe Lina's mother thought Gaga ripped her off and stole her look/sound. I don't think that's true, but it's an emotional response from a mother who has lost her daughter.

Nemo

​She's insane. And she can't stand the idea that her daughter killed herself, so she just refuses to believe it, and looks for anyone else to blame. But you need to understand, there is zero rational basis for thinking that it was anything but suicide.

RAMROD

​hunty died on my birthday?! that's a sign! 

Yes, you were born to be a star :gaycat:

Blade

Yes, you were born to be a star :gaycat:

​hope gagz and ha mafia family won't push me down a roof *lookin at everyone who belive they did that* :sis:

RAMROD

​hope gagz and ha mafia family won't push me down a roof *lookin at everyone who belive they did that* :sis:

She won't, she is out of Illuminati now :unicorn:

Archived