Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Neat Marketing idea for the next one!!

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Duella Dvil

How about a 4 album release 5-8 songs each one single on each album, they are all themed after THAT single. (basically each era gets an album) and then the four albums combine for one picture when put in a specific way BUT that picture is NEVER released you HAVE to buy all four physical copies. AND each album is released ONLY as each SINGLE is released. THEN After they all are released, Boxset, Music video dvd and a remix compilation or an acoustic album. BAM.

iTunes release, same as physical release on the dates BUT to get the music videos and remix compilation/acoustic album YOU MUST GET THE PHYSICAL or purchase the fifth album. (The cover art in itunes never becomes the full picture until after YOU OWN ALL OF THE MUSIC)

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Red

i don't know, Gaga is huge, the first single would smash and the last one would be tragic. It's cool for the fans and stuff but her label would laugh if she came up with this :rip: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Alfonso

coming for 1989's sales!
tumblr_nbsn7ulikr1r5lzbfo2_250.gif

:legend: 

i don't know, Gaga is huge, the first single would smash and the last one would be tragic. It's cool for the fans and stuff but her label would laugh if she came up with this :rip: 

This tho :emma: 

But I think it could work well if they plan it and work on it to get a good material :yes: 

+Just thought it would be awesome if it was "One Year Long", she would put 1 album (1 single) in each season (each 3 months long) starting from January, ending in December... Then the next year (Q1/Q2) release the box or collection that you said, along with 2 songs and 1 single (total: 3 songs+remixes+the 4 cds) and in summer start the tour... :green: 

Bradley

Not trying to be mean but I find this concept very messy and I'd prefer old school traditional Born This Way-like intense and aggressive promotion.

Duella Dvil

Not trying to be mean but I find this concept very messy and I'd prefer old school traditional Born This Way-like intense and aggressive promotion.

Wait, imagine born this way the album. The way each era was just as albums instead. No difference in timeline. As each single drops more of the full collection is released, not saying their HAAAS to be a full album "cycle" it's giving each album cycle single treatment. Because think about how Gaga did BTW and ARTPOP. She performed a LOT of nonSingle songs on t.v. 

www.instagram.com/theduella666

aaronyoji

oh so pull a taylor and milk the average customer for all the money they can....

warhol killer

Wait, imagine born this way the album. The way each era was just as albums instead. No difference in timeline. As each single drops more of the full collection is released, not saying their HAAAS to be a full album "cycle" it's giving each album cycle single treatment. Because think about how Gaga did BTW and ARTPOP. She performed a LOT of nonSingle songs on t.v. 

​literally this is how I thought the BTW era should have been like

warhol killer ✴ GAGA¹⁵

Bradley

​But fans would have to visit the music store for so many times. I don't mind that but what about casual fans? How are they going to be categorized when they are nominated for awards? What happens if a fan buys the first two and decided not to buy the last two, in this case does it sell half copies or one copy?

Archived