💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?

Bitter

What should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. what should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?

• -hire a professional director (bad romance and telephone say hi).
    • -follow the necki and miley path (controversy).
    • -follow the taylord path (a celebrity-filled video).
    • -release a global smash produced by RedOne.
    • - include snippets of her sex tape with T.
    • -she doesn't need to break any record. She is a jazz singer and a strong woman after all.

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

​as if anyone here said what you just wrote.

He's just BITTER. :green:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
barcodemonster

She should somehow prove she's a man or something 

scan my barcode

Yves

​the blank space director was the original TEOG director. The one she fired like an idiot.

:udidnt: 

It was Applause, it did about as well as The Edge Of glory

It's a hit, not a smash, then. 

PUKKIE

do say it wont happen. You would be surprised. i think it can and WILL happen. glue your weaves StormGa is on her way....:gaga:

aaronyoji

the sad truth that the last option isnt unanimously more popular SMH. the minute she doesnt care about some stupid childish vevo viewing record the quicker she already wins. 

aaronyoji

​the blank space director was the original TEOG director. The one she fired like an idiot.

​wow insulting and immature. youre only calling her an idiot because coincidentally joseph kahn is now associated with something thats considered a smash, taylor swift. theres nothing special about the blank space video, song, or the "artist" that wrote it. 

My Little Phoney

Include her marriage footage + announce pregnancy in the video

Dominikko

I honestly don't give a flying **** about her breaking the 24-hour VEVO record. Sure it's an impressive feat but it doesn't mean anything because quality >>>>>> quantity. I just want her to deliver great music with iconic videos.

Bitter

​I wouldn't say cheap, but essentially as many female celebs as possible were crammed into the video. It'd have been nice if there were less celebrities and the plot had been elaborated a bit more. Most of the characters had a nice 4 second appearance on screen. :miley:

​i did not like this either but that's another story. 

Bitter

I just want her to deliver great music with iconic videos.

that equals views.

The last iconic video gaga released was telephone so no surprise why her views are low compared to other pop stars. She has to deliver something really epic directed by a professional and not by herself and of course the song to be a real smash.,

evgenigerm2

make a 3-minutes music video instead of a 15 minutes masterpiece, probably the song should be a cheap commercial track, full of autotune, maybe it will be good if she's half naked with another celebrity 

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Chromatislaps

where is the option, releasing a RedOne produced song FEAT. PITBULL? :derpga: 

Bitter

make a 3-minutes music video instead of a 15 minutes masterpiece, probably the song should be a cheap commercial track, full of autotune, maybe it will be good if she's half naked with another celebrity 

​this is definitely not the only way. Bad romance is her most viewed video and it is anything but all the things you mentioned.

Serendipity

​or....She can make another one of this

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

evgenigerm2

​this is definitely not the only way. Bad romance is her most viewed video and it is anything but all the things you mentioned.

​it was 2009/2010 and now it's 2015; a bed, some pyrotechnics and a skeleton are not the thing to get the attention; see the latest vevo records - miley cyrus partying like a *****, miley cyrus naked on a wrecking ball and crying, nicki minaj twerking in a jungle, taylor swift and a couple of celebrities in a video with a bad plot

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived