Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?

Bitter

What should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. what should gaga do to break Vevo's 24-hour view record?

• -hire a professional director (bad romance and telephone say hi).
    • -follow the necki and miley path (controversy).
    • -follow the taylord path (a celebrity-filled video).
    • -release a global smash produced by RedOne.
    • - include snippets of her sex tape with T.
    • -she doesn't need to break any record. She is a jazz singer and a strong woman after all.

Featured Posts

ARTPOPchamp

​bad blood didn't use any cheap way tho. Just a clever one.

​Haha no. Taylor hired a plethora of actresses, Lena Dunham for example who has one of HBO's highest rated shows, and people popular among young people, Selena Gomez, those other boring girls, etc, it's a total gimmick. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
glittercorn

Breaking the Vevo record doesn't enhance the quality of her as an artist, it's just there to establish who is the most 'relevant' but that doesn't mean the best. 

Gaga is still one of the best artists out there right now, regardless of whether she breaks this record or not. 

ARTPOPchamp

I think it doesn't really matter if Gaga breaks some silly record. Why does it matter to you? Does it actually mean anything? People like to act like it means something but it has no bearing cementing someone's status as a great artist, Gaga has cemented her status as an artist many times over, her music and work will live on forever, it's carved in stone just like the 10 commandments. But, I do think it's a good idea for Gaga to hire a real director who is familar with making great work, such as Francis Lawrence, Jonas Akerlund, etc. I hope people don't start saying Gaga should work with Joseph Kahn, his work with Taylor Swift are recycled ideas. Bad Blood is an exact copy of his video with Britney for Toxic, Britney had the idea for Toxic (I know it's hard to believe, but she did), Joseph Kahn wanted to recycle an idea with Lady Gaga too but Gaga wouldn't allow it so she dumped him. I think gaga just needs to continue making what she loves, she doesn't have to make things to top other performers, that's so juvenile. 

As Gaga brilliantly sings - I DON'T NEED TO BE ON TOP TO KNOW I'M WORTH IT BECAUSE I'M STRONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THE TRUTH. Monsters need to realize that too. So does media, the media puts so much emphasis on who gets the most views, etc. It's so irrelevant. They brainwash the viewers with such garbage. 

Wet Fire

Cast a large number of celebrities in the video and make them all go nude on screen in that video.

Xgongiviguess

Cast a large number of celebrities in the video and make them all go nude on screen in that video.

​MARKETING GENIUS :lmao: GAGZ SHOULD HIRE YOU 

Caesium

​So pessimistic, why? As if we already heard the new sound.

​Hardly pessimism, just common sense.

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Odysseus

I'm happy if we get videos next era after DWUW aka the video that could've slayed careers. I dont care about records although it'd be nice tbh :lolly:

Creyk

Break Madonna's and Katy's albums in the video and release sneak pees beforehand which show her doing it so that people will be mad and will be there super fast when the vid comes out to watch her and judge her

PPl love to judge her/hate on her so this would rack the views in like crazy

innM3Dl3Oh3de.gif

Bitter

​Haha no. Taylor hired a plethora of actresses, Lena Dunham for example who has one of HBO's highest rated shows, and people popular among young people, Selena Gomez, those other boring girls, etc, it's a total gimmick. 

​this is not a cheap way, it's just a clever marketing tactic.

Showing off your ass and twerking is actually a cheap way to get views.

Alfonso

- Hire a professional director.

- Controversy (while remaining classy).

- Release a global smash produced by RedOne

tumblr_nnn8ypUoLb1s1up8ao1_500.gif

This 

But like you said CLASSY controversy, not today ways :tea: 

HausOfNena

This 

But like you said CLASSY controversy, not today ways :tea: 

Exactly. :yes:

HighwayGuy

I really think everyone would LOVE it if she dressed up like FameGa again 

Like the wigs, the outfits everything she wore at the time of Just Dance & Poker Face

Then at the end of the MV rip off the blonde fame wig and throw it into the bin as if to say it was all an act in order to get popular

Iconic 

Archived