💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

A$AP Rocky disses Rita Ora on new album

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

SissyFromSpace

The Rap Genre is just complete trash. Rita Ora has done nothing to anyone to ever be slut shamed like that. I highly doubt this is true since rappers only say **** about females for street credit. People will complain about how Iggy is "ruining" rap while making fun pop/rap songs but then there's this ****. Promoting rape, violence, slut shaming, gang activity, etc and that's why people think rap is such a trash genre.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

RAMROD

:lmao: He sounds thirsty of Rita.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SissyFromSpace

Yikes. I don't see why Rita would deserve this...

​She's harmless. People like to drag innocent, harmless individuals. 

Supersonic

This sounds straight up like it was taken out of "How to write a Diss (For Dummies): A 101 for Starters" :emma:

LoveandMagic

Whoa. Why is he coming so hard for Rita?

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

SissyFromSpace

Whoa. Why is he coming so hard for Rita?

​Why did Eminem say he wanted to punch Lana Del Rey in the face?
Why did Eminem say Lady Gaga was a male?
Why did Tyler, The Creator say he wanted to beat Rihanna?
Why did Rick Ross almost attack Kreayshawn at the VMAs?
Why did Snoop Dog say gays shouldn't make rap music?
Why did Cheif Keef say he wanted Katy Perry to "suck the skin off his D***" ?

because male rappers, a large sum, are uncreative beings. They're garbage who got lucky and signed to a label to promote their vulgar thoughts with the world. When there's talented people like Brooke Candy, Azealia Banks, Angel Haze, etc who deserve more success than mediocre male rappers who rap about the same thing.

LoveandMagic

​Why did Eminem say he wanted to punch Lana Del Rey in the face?Why did Eminem say Lady Gaga was a male?
Why did Tyler, The Creator say he wanted to beat Rihanna?
Why did Rick Ross almost attack Kreayshawn at the VMAs?
Why did Snoop Dog say gays shouldn't make rap music?
Why did Cheif Keef say he wanted Katy Perry to "suck the skin off his D***" ?

because male rappers, a large sum, are uncreative beings. They're garbage who got lucky and signed to a label to promote their vulgar thoughts with the world. When there's talented people like Brooke Candy, Azealia Banks, Angel Haze, etc who deserve more success than mediocre male rappers who rap about the same thing.

While I think some of those people are talented I agree that's all pretty unnecessary and smacks a bit of misogyny. That's probably why I don't listen to much rap. Angel Haze is a pretty positive and conscientious rapper, isn't she? Azealia's very talented and innovative, and I enjoy Brooke's work as well. I don't listen to hip hop stations much but our local one seems to mostly play male artists, with an occasional Nicki song. The lyrical content seems to mostly be about partying. Hip hop and rap seem to have a rep of being highly male dominated/oriented. I know there are male rappers with deep lyrics but I never seem to hear about them, at least locally. It would be nice to have those featured more prominently, as well as female artists getting more of a voice.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Serendipity

The Rap Genre is just complete trash. Rita Ora has done nothing to anyone to ever be slut shamed like that. I highly doubt this is true since rappers only say **** about females for street credit. People will complain about how Iggy is "ruining" rap while making fun pop/rap songs but then there's this ****. Promoting rape, violence, slut shaming, gang activity, etc and that's why people think rap is such a trash genre.

​This

When Iggy writs about Fancy, it's garbage and when the guys spew hatred, it's cool

The hypocrisy

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Princess Die

Who? :proud:

Nod if you wanna make love with the enemy. ❤

Serendipity

Who? :proud:

​Someone to avoid:sick:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Archived